Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Let the Irishman tire out first 3 rounds then just plod along and outbox him was my prediction see if it happens
yup thought the same
Can someone update us please.
3 rounds done. Mayweather defending early but Conner has slipped quite few jabs in a decent counter uppercut is the aggressor and does not look out of place annndddd my stream has paused in the 4th ffs

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got some live twitter feed cant see the fight but updates every few seconds

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
McGregor will only win with a Ko no chance if it goes the distance.
Think thats what may is counting on let him come out firing then outbox him all arvo dudes had 49 fights vs someone who's first boxing match he would have to outclass him pretty easy

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
McGregor is getting hammered now 7th went to mayweather

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Think thats what may is counting on let him come out firing then outbox him all arvo dudes had 49 fights vs someone who's first boxing match he would have to outclass him pretty easy
But this is embarrassing McGregor should never go in a boxing ring ever again

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Took a while for him to down load his style and credit to Conor he did well, but he has been broken down and is taking a beating. Lmao

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha ih did well but he took a BEATING the last three rounds he was FUCKED.

Also boxing power to MMA is way different. He tagged May with a power punch and it did nothing.

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also at NO stage in that fight was May in trouble. He just took a while to down load his style.

But full credit to Conor he looked good. I'd still stuck to MMA because if he ever fought a real puncher he gets put to sleep.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha ih did well but he took a BEATING the last three rounds he was FUCKED.

Also boxing power to MMA is way different. He tagged May with a power punch and it nothing.
I hate MMA but fuck me that's embarrassing

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also its not a knock on MMA IT'S just fact. Boxers master the art of punching so it's not a stretch to say that they punch harder.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Was watching a live stream from Texas when their ppv literally got cut out twice by public warning announcements for floods and missed the last 4 rounds lol

Fair play to Mayweather from what I seen he played the tom and jerry role to perfection and just sat back and defended the first 3 rounds while making Connor waste stamina.

Have to say the ref was overbearing and only appeared to ref Connor.

Early when Connor backed Floyd into the corner ref was quick to intervene and let Floyd circle out and off the ropes. Same cant be said when Connor went to the ropes.

Also the ref appeared to constantlybe in McGregors ear and calling illegal punches and saying watch the elbows etc. Dont even think he talked to Floyd ... Maybe they will catch up for a drank after

Status
Not open for further replies.