Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If or when Conor loses watch all the excuses and the "but in a real fight" brigade will be out in force lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fight starts at 1.30
Fucking poofters , id walk down to the pub to watch it but like Melbourne cup every single **** will be an "expert " on the day .i couldn't be fucked negating a crowd of neck tattoos , steriods and poofter boutique beers, just to watch 2 ***** i have absolutely no idea about or care about blow hommo kisses at each other.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
THere is something in the contract that says if he does a Mma move he will lose his money. But I can see him getting DQd for hitting behind the head and holding to much.
i didnt know about that clause but still a knockout kick to the head would create future earning potential, any such footage would lead the world news lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking poofters , id walk down to the pub to watch it but like Melbourne cup every single **** will be an "expert " on the day .i couldn't be fucked negating a crowd of neck tattoos , steriods and poofter boutique beers, just to watch 2 ***** i have absolutely no idea about or care about blow hommo kisses at each other.
Haha so brilliantly said and yes every wanker is at pubs for these fights im so happy im in bali to watch it

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching in patong phuket... pissing rain but the neck tatts and singha singlets are out in all their glory

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha so brilliantly said and yes every wanker is at pubs for these fights im so happy im in bali to watch it
Lucky mate, there's definitely no Aussie wankers in Bali who will disturb you :yum:

Btw, if you like good food and don't mind paying a bit of extra $ book into "Mama San"....thank me later.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It'll end up a technical win for FMJ .... there is no way his legacy will be tarred by a single loss. 50-0 record coming up.

Though I'd love him to plant one on McGregors massive chin and drop him in the first round.

Not sure if most is an act, but McGregor seems way too cocky.
I agree
Unless McGregor can knock him out cold legally that is
It will be a Floyd win on points regardless

No way boxing will allow an mma fighter to beat floyd

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bugger, I was going to meet a mate at the Kirribilli Club for lunch and its gonna be packed.
I wanna go club to watch it
But it will be filled to the rafters
I can't be bothered dealing with that

I'll just watch the highlights later

Go McGregor lol
Fuck the mayweathets

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i didnt know about that clause but still a knockout kick to the head would create future earning potential, any such footage would lead the world news lol
Yeah Dana white said in an interview that if Conor is to pull mma moves he would lose money and be sued.

It would lead the world news hahaha.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Mayweather enters the ring in a balaclava fuck I wanna see this **** bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.