Reaction score
The way I see it,
McGregor with smash the little bald peanut head with his signature left hook
Floyd will go down 49 and 1
Don't be so sure boxing is a rigged sport and mayweather will pay to get 50-0

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There will be no need to rig this fight.

It will be a one sided show by May or if pigs start to fly Conor will win by KO. This won't be a back and forth fight lol.

A

Alexander the Great

I want CM to win but because he's an MMA fighter BOXING against a BOXER... I think FM will win!
Ive back him pretty heavy with my bets.. will be a good way to finish the weekend. If he gets dropped bad he will return to ufc to fight diaz for the trilogy hopefully

A

Alexander the Great

The way I see it,
McGregor with smash the little bald peanut head with his signature left hook
Floyd will go down 49 and 1
Malteser head is my fav thing conor has called him so far

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can see connor going for a dirty dog shot when they are in holding position

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Conor is nearly 5 pounds heavier than floyd. Thinks he is getting into floyds head with all his non sense leading up to the fight. It's exactly the same scenario when he fought nate Diaz the first time. Conor will gas out in the 5th and get destroyed by the end on the 6th early in the 7th.

A

Alexander the Great

Conor is nearly 5 pounds heavier than floyd. Thinks he is getting into floyds head with all his non sense leading up to the fight. It's exactly the same scenario when he fought nate Diaz the first time. Conor will gas out in the 5th and get destroyed by the end on the 6th early in the 7th.
I hope not but you just dont know what to expect in this fight...cannot wait for it.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boxing is dead anyway this is just to get it back in the spot light. All the greats of the modern era are retired. UFC has taken over big time in last 5-10 years. When UFC promotes its cards you hear about all the fights on the main card. This being boxing there has been nothing on the other fights at all. Once this fights done it's back to the scrap heap for boxing and every **** will wanna knock Conor out in UFC and he'll just dodge fights cause he'll be in no rush for $$$

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I think the biggest problem with boxing there are to many belts - UFC is just UFC

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FMJ >>> Daylight >>> McGregor

Then again after the Horn farce anything is possible.

But boxing as a sport won't let their posterchild get shown up by (who is honestly) a rookie.

McGregor doesn't stand a chance if they are fighting with boxing rules only... there's a reason FMJ is so successful.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Boxing is dead anyway this is just to get it back in the spot light. All the greats of the modern era are retired. UFC has taken over big time in last 5-10 years. When UFC promotes its cards you hear about all the fights on the main card. This being boxing there has been nothing on the other fights at all. Once this fights done it's back to the scrap heap for boxing and every **** will wanna knock Conor out in UFC and he'll just dodge fights cause he'll be in no rush for $$$
GGG vs canelo will do big numbers on PPV and in the UK boxing is king.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And other than a few fighters like Ronda and MacGregor the UFC is struggling with PPV buys too. Mm the best p4p fighter in mma can't draw flies to shit. Stipe can't draw PPV buys. No one can really only Jones who is now gone and Conor.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And other than a few fighters like Ronda and MacGregor the UFC is struggling with PPV buys too. Mm the best p4p fighter in mma can't draw flies to shit. Stipe can't draw PPV buys. No one can really only Jones who is now gone and Conor.
Even Jones wasn't much of a draw. Connor's huge because he's Irish and a great shit talker

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reakon it will be a boring fight that will go the full distance,fm will use his skill and win every round without hurting him .McGregor will say he didn't even hurt him and wants a rematch blah blah and every one will be let down.
The hype won't match the fight its going to be a fizzer

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reakon it will be a boring fight that will go the full distance,fm will use his skill and win every round without hurting him .McGregor will say he didn't even hurt him and wants a rematch blah blah and every one will be let down.
Like a lot of athletes, I cant see Floyd hanging up the gloves because he'll eventually need more money because of his spending habits. Only reason he's really taking this fight is because he owes money to the IRS.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the build up alone done t for me i was pretty excited when it was announced now im not even going to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.