News Flooding

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I was surfing the deep web and it said that Doogie caused the flooding with all your fkn rain dances.
ok ok - if u keep it between u and me.

we're doing it because 1) more cvd and I get to keep working from home and don't have to put my stupid human suit on and 2) get paid shit loads more by you clowns (like today $700 for not working) and 3) rain breeds more insects, we love us some insects and 4) more idiot juice in the clouds coz as more of you lose umbrellas it breeds more stupidity and 5) and most importantly - we're targetting that fckwit @south of heaven - we will wash away all his chicken salt. And when its all gone - normal salt will once again rule the world.... bwahahaha.....

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ok ok - if u keep it between u and me.

we're doing it because 1) more cvd and I get to keep working from home and don't have to put my stupid human suit on and 2) get paid shit loads more by you clowns (like today $700 for not working) and 3) rain breeds more insects, we love us some insects and 4) more idiot juice in the clouds coz as more of you lose umbrellas it breeds more stupidity and 5) and most importantly - we're targetting that fckwit @south of heaven - we will wash away all his chicken salt. And when its all gone - normal salt will once again rule the world.... bwahahaha.....
I thought youse were moulting and just in a bad mood

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pfft, Poseidon and Zeus I find a bit hard to believe. Poseidon and Neptune on the other hand...
The thing about Poseidon and Neptune is that they can splash water around but they can't get it up into the atmosphere. They can throw it up there but if Zeus and Jupiter don't want it up there, it's going to fall back down to the sea.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
another bloody weekend with my soccer getting cancelled again
I remember when I played I'd be fuming at 4 weeks worth of wash outs the boys in my old team are absolutely over it ,ovals ain't going to get better just play years of playing dustbowls sucked I'd prefer a bit of mud slows the young fuckers down to cheap shot em

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember when I played I'd be fuming at 4 weeks worth of wash outs the boys in my old team are absolutely over it ,ovals ain't going to get better just play years of playing dustbowls sucked I'd prefer a bit of mud slows the young fuckers down to cheap shot em
my team has only played 7 games this season and the comp started 2nd week of April and now we're in the middle of July...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
hopefully its on for your sake, its not like the grounds will get any better over the upcoming weeks anyway
Thanks bro.

I swear we played more games last year with covid than this year with the weather...