Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Flano linked to dogs

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at Cronulla now though even years on.

People don't remember them as 2016 premiers... they remember them as being salary cap and drug cheats, and that'll stick around long after the NRL finally decide to pull their 2016 premiership for cheating the cap (because everyone knows it's unlikely they were over the cap all the way up to finals, and then under it again in 2017).

Just like the rapist tag that followed the Bulldogs around for years (and still does).

Last thing the club needs to be doing is torching it's fanbase again with bad choices that linger around the supporter base forever.
EVERYONE CHEATS!! I’m sick of reading this... Bellamy chested, we cheated, no one talks about folkes cheating, no one remembers Bellamy cheating... move on!! Farkkk!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
EVERYONE CHEATS!! I’m sick of reading this... Bellamy chested, we cheated, no one talks about folkes cheating, no one remembers Bellamy cheating... move on!! Farkkk!
True, everyone cheats in some way shape or form. Rorting the cap, or being dodgy with the books is one thing, but anyone who provides performance enhancing substances for their players, or knew about it from anyone at the club, is unforgivable and everyone involved should be banned for life, plain and simple

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, everyone cheats in some way shape or form. Rorting the cap, or being dodgy with the books is one thing, but anyone who provides performance enhancing substances for their players, or knew about it from anyone at the club, is unforgivable and everyone involved should be banned for life, plain and simple
Mate they all take it... Andrew Johns was a Coke head his whole career, even knew it. People turn a blind eye till theirs a whistle blower

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate they all take it... Andrew Johns was a Coke head his whole career, even knew it. People turn a blind eye till theirs a whistle blower
Ahh yes, how could I forget our latest "immortal"

The knights and nrl even used poor dane tilse as an escape goat seeing joey's piss was so far off the charts and they couldn't dare lose the game's golden boy

The whole organization is rotten to the core

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flanno has an equal winning percentage to Griffin.

What about Demetriou? He's hiding in the shadows like O'Brien, but I don't think either are good for a rebuild. Needs experience.

Flanno is an arrogant ****. He'll piss off people more than get things done.

Remember when he took great joy in pushing the Bulldogs to pay maximum price for Aaron Woods knowing we had to release him.

I beleive the words were to the effect of "you'll come to a winning team".

Fuck him... let him career degrade to nothing.
Thats exactly the mentality we need now ..

Someone able to exploit the weakness of another team while strengthening

Leaving aside his discretions and judging him on coaching ability alone , he’s by far the best candidate ..

Bought the best out of ennis
Barba back to his ‘12 form
Somehow turned prior into a top player
Managed big personalities fafita
Won a gf
Experienced

He’s competitive and ruthless . From the inside looking out yeah it’s easy to point out all the flaws but he’s the fit we need moving forward

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I guess we will all just have to wait and see. Currently it's all Rothfield talking at the moment.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting his son only singed a one year deal with the roosters apparently for 2020
Maybe Cronk will be their halves coach and he gets to learn from the best for a year

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
15 or so years on, people are still referring to us as the rapists
Yep, get called or is mentioned all the time to me by people when talking about footy or telling them who I support. Also get called terrorist too because of fan base and location. After all these years it does get very repetitive and tiring!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep, get called or is mentioned all the time to me by people when talking about footy or telling them who I support. Also get called terrorist too because of fan base and location. After all these years it does get very repetitive and tiring!!
I just get "you guys are fucking shit" and I'm like "I know" the end of discussion lol.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

People don't remember them as 2016 premiers... they remember them as being salary cap and drug cheats, and that'll stick around long after the NRL finally decide to pull their 2016 premiership for cheating the cap (because everyone knows it's unlikely they were over the cap all the way up to finals, and then under it again in 2017).

Just like the rapist tag that followed the Bulldogs around for years (and still does).

Last thing the club needs to be doing is torching it's fanbase again with bad choices that linger around the supporter base forever.
The fact we have been squeaky clean and the ‘family club’ means jack. People still tag us with a non event from many years ago. I’d rather have a trophy to hold up with a big finger saying we don’t care what you think. I don’t care if it’s flanno or someone else as long as it’s the best person available at the time.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nope all i will remember is which team won the comp.
Only u, will be only one worrying about, who did this, and who did that.
Sharks will be remembered for winning there first comp in 50 years.
And flanagan will be remembered as the only coach to do so. At a very poor club too.
Sensational.
Get our junior pathways up to scratch with cronulla.
Then 2 good nurserys close by where the young fellas dont have to move if they swap clubs.
Even if he wasnt our head coach id still give him a job. Assistant or recruitment or something.
Flanagan could handle fifita and all them big egos at sharks. And made it work !
Pay cant even handle our mormon choir boys lol. Doesnt even talk to half of them.
Fucking bring in Holbrook and flanagan.
Done

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
15 or so years on, people are still referring to us as the rapists
Only by spastic st George supporters who are too dumb to accept the predicament of what there own player has done.