Flanno is a fraud

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our middles held there own to start, we go repeat sets... Flanagan is just shit, gets the ball and takes the wrong option almost every fucking time.
I'm happy to give him time if Biondi-Odo is getting plenty of support and coaching in lower grades. Slot him straight in when the time is right if Flanno continues to flop.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Allen is really starting to disappoint. it's not his lack of speed but rather his lack of effort in the moments where he needs to be in the contest. I've seen every week give up on plays ingoal where he is in reach to put his body in some defence of the try scorer.
Gutherson is a fullback i would have any day. You don't need crazy big hitters to motivate your side.
He's unfit and sloppy. Very bad signing by Barrett, hated it from the outset, but I tried to convince myself he'd be good... Disrespect to Meaney led to this signing.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst half in the game! I was saying jt all off-season the only thing he is good at is talking himself up! He absaloute shit house in every department in the game, bloody mbye played better then him and I rated mbye one of our worst!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's unfit and sloppy. Very bad signing by Barrett, hated it from the outset, but I tried to convince myself he'd be good... Disrespect to Meaney led to this signing.
i tried to convince myself too about his signing. i thought coming from a winning culture at souths and a winning SOO campaign, he would bring more to the table than emulating our plodders.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Re Flanagan he is the 7 for the next three seasons. Coach needs to work around him.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
The only play next year is pass it to Burton, Fuck every other play. But the service from dummy half could be an issue.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with every game thus far Flanagan is showing why he was shown the door at Bondi Junction after one season... that is why he had to shut his mouth, do something on the field, then IF he wanted, question why he was dumped

but at the moment, the Roosters look like winners, Belmore as the Roosters dump, and Flanagan as a spoilt kid owing everything to his name

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do we always crumble in the second half we did that last year wtf is going on

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan has been the main problem the last few weeks. Lewis was playing better than him.

Flanagan has no running game, no vision, plays with no confidence and just goes through the motions. He's not a FG half and should be moved on at the end of the season.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually like Flano. Problem is he is surrounded by puss. I’m with Baz on this one. Kid plays tough and to structure but needs to be surrounded by better players. Don’t forget he didn’t have a halves partner and first game with Meaney at the back.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He needs to run to the line and have guys by his side .draw the man ,take the hit .
FFS johns,thurston used to .
Take the game on ,for now it's catch and pass.maybe a stint in reggies is needed.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I never rated Flanno Jr from when I sat on the hill at Leichhardt and watched career reserve grader Josh Cleeland outplay him for 80 minutes in a big game. I have no idea how he and his father have conned now 3 clubs into believing he’s a first grader. Im not looking for a game breaker, I just want another Hodkinson or something simple and he can’t even fucking do that.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When you 5/8 is out of the game, you need to take on more responsibility for the attack. Seems to rarely take the line, little onside passes to a forward are useless. Kicking is average. I can see why the Roosters offloaded him.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you 5/8 is out of the game, you need to take on more responsibility for the attack. Seems to rarely take the line, little onside passes to a forward are useless. Kicking is average. I can see why the Roosters offloaded him.
we're becoming the roosters best customers for faulty goods.