Flanno is a fraud

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rightfully so, they are the ones that fell for it.
dont ever fall for anything, like i thought about buying a racehorse but then i was thinking if it was so good why do they want to sell it to me ffs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nah bro, he is shit. Only looked good because he had superstars in every position around him.

If he was good, he still would be a rooster and not a Chihuahua.
Three try assists in round one and the side is a table. He obviously has ability. Seriously needs to develop a running game though. He’s only very young. He’s no burton, but may still develop into a decent first grader.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flano shows absolutely no signs of natural talent. TBuz to blame and with 15 players off contract he better recruit well or we fucket for the next 50 years. I'll be looking closely at the khalid kid he looks very talented and hopefully he can be partnered with burto if he keeps developing

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Judge everything in 2022.
If you thought once Lewis came off we were gonna win we we’re only gonna only be flat ass.
Full squad 2022 is our year

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great way to finish off the game you fraud ****...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i believe he only signed for 2 years, and if it wasn't him it would have been lewis/wakeham/avarillo which isnt any improvement

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Prove me wrong.

I don't know how they couldn't see this when they signed him.

Same mistake they made when the dumb fucks signed Crapa.
Mate, he is fucking useless!!!!!! Deadset, he did nothing today. Lewis 8s gone after 6 mins, and what does Flanagan do? Nothing.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i see more potential in Katoa as five eight and burton as half

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We signed him on peanuts and I think (hope) for only 2 years.. so it could be worse..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has no running game, any young half is going to struggle massively when they don't have one.
Agree, his strengths are his game management/support play, can throw a good cut out left to right. But he can't do any of this with our current squad / middles. Clearly showing he's a confidence player though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree, his strengths are his game management/support play, can throw a good cut out left to right. But he can't do any of this with our current squad / middles. Clearly showing he's a confidence player though.
Our middles held there own to start, we go repeat sets... Flanagan is just shit, gets the ball and takes the wrong option almost every fucking time.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could say that about allen aswell
Allen is really starting to disappoint. it's not his lack of speed but rather his lack of effort in the moments where he needs to be in the contest. I've seen every week give up on plays ingoal where he is in reach to put his body in some defence of the try scorer.
Gutherson is a fullback i would have any day. You don't need crazy big hitters to motivate your side.