News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calm down, my friend. It was an honest mistake.
No such thing as an "honest mistake" in this new PC world according to some.
We spend too much time pandering to a ratbag minority and walking on eggshells sometimes.

GoblinSlayer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seems to be an unnecessary amount of cloak and dagger stuff going on, when it's fairly clear he's going. The machinations better result in something/someone good coming our way - or all the lies and denials are a waste of everyone's time, and an insult to everyone's intelligence.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I live at Narrabeen up on the northern beaches and met a friend who is an Eagles supporter this morning.
The conversation went a little like this,
Manly supporter: "Ha ha we got your half back!"
Me: "Well, he's a great defender who always puts his body on the line and he has a very solid work ethic, however, he is an attacking non-entity who is totally predictable with no imagination, no kicking game to speak of, no real speed and no try assists this year, your welcome..."
Laugh now, cry later...like 5 mins after his debut

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No such thing as an "honest mistake" in this new PC world according to some.
We spend too much time pandering to a ratbag minority and walking on eggshells sometimes.
That is true, my friend. People get worked up over dumb crap.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I live at Narrabeen up on the northern beaches and met a friend who is an Eagles supporter this morning.
The conversation went a little like this,
Manly supporter: "Ha ha we got your half back!"
Me: "Well, he's a great defender who always puts his body on the line and he has a very solid work ethic, however, he is an attacking non-entity who is totally predictable with no imagination, no kicking game to speak of, no real speed and no try assists this year, your welcome..."
I hope you did the humane thing by taking him to the hospital after he collapsed :anguished:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, Paul Crawley only one to finally say, Kyle had ample opportunities by Bulldogs and Ciraldo to cement his spot but he just isn't capable, Paul Kent looked like he was sucking his arse up through his throat, Crawley also saying why would Manly waste a spot on him.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, Paul Crawley only one to finally say, Kyle had ample opportunities by Bulldogs and Ciraldo to cement his spot but he just isn't capable, Paul Kent looked like he was sucking his arse up through his throat, Crawley also saying why would Manly waste a spot on him.
Tell him to shut up

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jacob Preston
Preston is a good find.. with Crighton Tupinua Radley, the Butcher bros all with heaps more NRL experience under their belts .. I can understand the rorters letting him look elsewhere & Preston also looking for a crack at NRL elsewhere..

Hopefully another ub takes Sam Walker if his path is blocked by Keary and Manu in the halves..