News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nah. You can’t do that bro. He goes and then you need to close the chapter on that sookie ****.
I requested a name change weeks ago and the mods rejected it. They don’t want Flanagun to go.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy may not have been completely up to first grade standards..but every time he put the Bulldogs jersey on and went out to play..he put in 100% no matter what.. That alone let’s me wish him well.
You are too nice bro but nah - fck that run to daddy sookie **** with his no try assists or line break assists all year

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So he’s going to a club where he knows he’ll be backup only rather than stay and fight for his starting position?
Says a lot about the man.
Takes all the short cuts in life that aren’t set up from the work of himself ever. Cuck

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you know how to copy and paste, you know how to add a link. Easy.
Would non subscribers be able to open the link and read the article? I’ll definitely give the link thing a crack next time ;)

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Alright all, believe @Flanagun has been shown the error of his ways and is now a redeemed man. No more trolling and he'll apply the same level of support to guys who produce and but their heart into the club - such as Reed - that he did for the Crab.

My shout to the new @Flanagun.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks shitted him out of their anus, Roosters shitted him out of their anus & now the dogs are shitting him out of their anus. No wonder he is shit.