News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Have fun boys....

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Being serious for a second, I have no hate for Flanno. It’s just funny if he really is heading to Manly.

He does his best when on the field and if the coaches pick him, it’s not his fault he’s in the team. But if this is how it looks, that he has wanted to leave the minute he was dropped, then good riddance tbh. We’d end up like Tigers with Brooks. You just have to make the call and it’s not even a difficult one. Kyle tries hard and can defend, but he literally has done almost nothing this season towards scoring points.
I was excited for the Flanagan signing because I knew he was a hard trainer, decent defender and I thought Baz could have given him a simple and easy game plan to direct us around the paddock. No hate from me towards Flanno, but he isn’t what we need, genuinely wish him the best against the other 15 clubs but happy to see him have off days against us lol

Last edited:

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Played poorly all season, gets dropped and immediately seeks to change clubs. Strong insight into why he will never make it as an NRL player. He will suit a manly jumper the fkn clown. Disgrace that he played so many games for us. Wonder what Gus has planned
Honestly, I genuinely reckon we showed him the door tbh.