Official Flanagun's position "assured" after "outstanding" preseason, baby

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hi la familiars,

I would like to draw your attention to this line from the Daily Tele's story re our trial against Canberra:

Unlike this time last year, Flanagan’s position in the playmaking role is assured following an outstanding pre-season.

I know some of you rnt so gud on the reedins, so to put this in the most simple terms possible -Flanagun train good coach happy put him in team.

How does this news make you feel, fam? The 'gun has to admit, he feels a little giddy after reading such lofty praise. No operating heavy machinery for the rest of the day, baby!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hi la familiars,

I would like to draw your attention to this line from the Daily Tele's story re our trial against Canberra:

Unlike this time last year, Flanagan’s position in the playmaking role is assured following an outstanding pre-season.

I know some of you rnt so gud on the reedins, so to put this in the most simple terms possible -Flanagun train good coach happy put him in team.

How does this news make you feel, fam? The 'gun has to admit, he feels a little giddy after reading such lofty praise. No operating heavy machinery for the rest of the day, baby!
Im happy if it translates to form when it counts. I dont care who is 7 if they do the job.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair every single player deserves a clean slate with what's been happening at the club. As much as i don't rate Flannagun or Okunbor or Waddell for example, i'm backing this new look team and coaching staff.

Still exciting times ahead with promising young players and we have beefed up our squad significantly. Here's hoping we surprise everyone from Rd1 onwards

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
actions speaker louder than words so I expect 10 out of 10 performances each wk

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) mods can you please merge this in with all his other once a week Flanagan posts ..

2) I’ve mentioned this before, can’t you just let his footy do the talking …

3) Do you need someone to speak with, pretending to be someone you’re not is a sign of deep seeded problems, we’re all here for you, just DM if you need to talk ..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1) mods can you please merge this in with all his other once a week Flanagan posts ..
Don’t tell the Mods what to do man..yeah apparently it’s a Pro tip.. :D

Thats right in it @Nexus ? :D

Last edited: