Flanagan's first outing

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s no Steve Mortimer chip over the top if you guys are looking for that. But he’s what we need. We lost a lot of games last year because our halves failed to control the game or close out games. We’ve purchased him because we need a halfback to control and organize. He’ll keep getting better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He’s no Steve Mortimer chip over the top if you guys are looking for that. But he’s what we need. We lost a lot of games last year because our halves failed to control the game or close out games. We’ve purchased him because we need a halfback to control and organize. He’ll keep getting better.
Are you saying he's our Henderson? Big if true.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s the way I see it too. He’ll definitely get better and if he does control the game, avo/burton can do their thing.

The only thing that worries me is flanno being to controlling.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me this thread has some hilarious comments. It was a trial game, the first game for multiple players and no genuine 6 to ease Flange into his gig.

God help us if Wakeham is the coaches plan for 21....

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
But at the same time I don't want my halfback touching the ball 70 times and running like 4...he's going to have to add more to his game otherwise he just isn't going to be effective enough, can't just rely on his halves partner or fullback.
The kid nearly took the roosters to a GF in he’s first year in the club... your a bit rich to start demanding he prove himself with a club that came second last in 2020. We should be so lucky to have him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The kid nearly took the roosters to a GF in he’s first year in the club... your a bit rich to start demanding he prove himself with a club that came second last in 2020. We should be so lucky to have him
He didn't take the Roosters anywhere lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So your saying you don’t rate him...?
No, I think he's okay and potentially very good for us moving forward. But he didn't do much at the Roosters and that may or may not have been his fault...but to claim he took them to a Grand final...lol please.

Btw this is a Bulldogs forum, please don't talk about the Roosters anymore.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
No, I think he's okay and potentially very good for us moving forward. But he didn't do much at the Roosters and that may or may not have been his fault...but to claim he took them to a Grand final...lol please.

Btw this is a Bulldogs forum, please don't talk about the Roosters anymore.
Don’t play with my words... I said he nearly took them to a GF. You like to project the future without having the guts to for the present ... hence your odds always seem to make you look wrong... just like your lachie Lewis crystal ball ... lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is a reason why the Roosters let him go, on the other hand he is so young

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don’t play with my words... I said he nearly took them to a GF. You like to project the future without having the guts to for the present ... hence your odds always seem to make you look wrong... just like your lachie Lewis crystal ball ... lol
Lol if you think I rated Lewis

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
But at the same time I don't want my halfback touching the ball 70 times and running like 4...he's going to have to add more to his game otherwise he just isn't going to be effective enough, can't just rely on his halves partner or fullback.
He will be like Adam Reynolds with a little less polish. It can work well but like Adam, Kyle will deal with the scrutiny of needing to run more.