Flanagan to Mounties

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloke is a myth. My grandmother would’ve looked good amongst that Roosters team.

He’s basically Lewis with inferior defence and kicking so let’s bring back LL and punt Flanno to the park ranks where he belongs.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloke is a myth. My grandmother would’ve looked good amongst that Roosters team.

He’s basically Lewis with inferior defence so let’s bring back LL and punt Flanno to the park ranks where he belongs.
[/QUOTE
That’s a big call.. and yes he did look good at the roosters, but this whole team is absolute trash, they should all fuck off to Mounties. Bar a few of corse.!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

He’s basically Lewis with inferior defence so let’s bring back LL and punt Flanno to the park ranks where he belongs.
It’s hard to argue.
He’s shown very little.
Is it due to our ordinary pack or was he just protected at the Chooks? I appreciate he’s young but we are extremely disappointing on every level.
We weren’t any worse under Pay with worse cattle :upset:.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The first game he looked good. Since then he's been horrible. Either way, Lewis getting a call up will only make things clunkier.

Luckily next year Burton will dominate all of the touches and Flanagan just has to not get in the way.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
SOS Lewis where is the ****

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bring in any half behind our non-existent forward pack and they’d play the same.
This is about right. Our powder puff forward pack couldnt knock the head off a beer. Rest of the side no chance to excel as we have no momentum any time. Never seen a dogs side with such poor forwards.

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
fuck off you idiots

Averillo aint shit, he offers fuck all so Flanagan has to do everything

bring back Wakeham or Lewis

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd drop flanagan for lewis also at this stage.. he's been horrible beside the first half of the first game..

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forwards are woeful
Jackson just burns so much in D
Elliot mistakes every second run
Waddell is a plodder!
Napa can we let him go now!
Hetherington just nothing from him in defence or attack
Marshall King slow doesn’t run the ball when it’s the ‘best part of his game’

Stimpson see Waddell
Ogden needs a rocket
Atoni just no mongrel
Katoa offers nothing

Flanagan just seems to have no confidence already
Avirello see Flanagan
Cotric should go to wing he has poor hands
Hoppa sorry maybe time for another Morman journey
Katoa isn’t ready for first grade
Allan see Flanagan/Avirello

Can someone bring some old hard nosed bulldogs forwards before the game to slap these guys in the faces.
old boys must be disgusted these players play in there jerseys

I’ve supported this club for so many years but never seen this lack of ‘ticker’ sorry but something must be going on in the club after 6 years it’s not the board or coach it’s something else

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe someone that's probably participated in training sessions beside Cooper Cronk can come up with such poor last tackle options.

I don't know if those nothing bombs that land on the 10 are the direction from Barrett, but they're giving me flash backs from the last year of Desball. These are elite athletes FFS. look at how Milf was kicking that ball tonight..... Give me SOMETHING FFS

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Honestly Rhyse Davies probably best half at the club right now lol

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** was horrible today. Can’t blame the forwards today. We had plenty of ball down there and he fucked it every set. Give Adam Reynolds a 2 year deal