News Flanagan linked to the Sharks

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time he plays I’m convinced he wouldn’t even make it in nsw cup. Dead set I’ll lose total respect of baz if he ever picks this kid again

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time he plays I’m convinced he wouldn’t even make it in nsw cup. Dead set I’ll lose total respect of baz if he ever picks this kid again
Did you watch his 2 games in cup to prove he deserved a spot in first grade? He was trash, and after game interview he said he thought he played good delusional

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you watch his 2 games in cup to prove he deserved a spot in first grade? He was trash, and after game interview he said he thought he played good delusional
Yep mentioned that a while back when he was meant to come back. He almost lost them one game from his lack of footy iq… how he got called up is beyond me. We might as well name another front rower in the 7 as he did fuck all. He couldn’t even convert 2 try’s which was the only thing he was good at.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We shouldn’t be playing this sponge. No team would touch him after watching him. The less he plays for us the more chance we have of being able to get rid of him
You are right 100% but unfortunately its too late. Unless nobody is watching our games the cat is out if the bag. I didn’t think he could play any worse than he did against the Titans but he found another gear of failure tonight. Dogs heirachy need to sit down with Kyle and Shane and ask for our money back. If they don’t agree to that then we tell them he will not be selected in any grade for the next two years. We wear the $300k freight for two years and move on.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He at times passed to another player in attacking position and it looked like one of those ‘Here… you have it!’ Look at how Jake Clifford goes
He plays at speed he takes the line on he follows in support and he was dumped mid season basically by the cowboys
Flanagan really doesn’t take any control he doesn’t take the line on. Kicking game is poor. Sorry but he cannot partner Burton next year

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He should retire and get a job at foot locker maybe even a used car salesman

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont wanna pick on the bloke..because he does try..but he is terrible. Does anyone know how he did in the juniors?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He at times passed to another player in attacking position and it looked like one of those ‘Here… you have it!’ Look at how Jake Clifford goes
He plays at speed he takes the line on he follows in support and he was dumped mid season basically by the cowboys
Flanagan really doesn’t take any control he doesn’t take the line on. Kicking game is poor. Sorry but he cannot partner Burton next year
He is in slow motion..

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if he wants to keep having a crack, he should go to ESL for a few seasons, then re-assess. He's nowhere near NRL standard. I'll even drive him to the airport.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have to stop playing him in 1st grade. Only making it harder to move him on

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His highlight for me is arm grabbing defence and passing to the ground… how did he make it up the ranks, I can play better

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have to stop playing him in 1st grade. Only making it harder to move him on
We shouldn’t play him in any grade. He can do the decent thing and politely move on or take his money for two years and rot in no grades.