Flanagan, Katoa and Waddell

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is all on Barrett. Man up and admit you made 3 retarded signings. I actually reckon we can win this game if Lewis, Deitz and any other forward to replace Waddell comes on

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really think they need some time in mounties to get some confidence as the whole team is not confident in what they are doing

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, tried to be patient but far out these guys are terrible.

Flanno is horrid enough, but in attacking sets Katoa passes the ball behind him all the time.

Waddell? Omg LOL.

So what happens after round 10? I've heard people say that's when people can get dropped and the hot dog vendor is able to get a run.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they dont get dropped, baz should be dropped literally
Yep. They've had enough time on the field. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't start the second half with Lewis and Dietz.

BloodyDOGS

Waterboy
Reaction score
We won’t win another game with these in the team.

We’re making lots of metres, but one of these players always stuffs it up in the red zone.
Good post those 3 are costing us big time and it shows and Tbaz you need to sort these idiots out we are lucky the dragons aren't much better but they have a better structure then our one up runs and crap timing to. Flanagan your kicking game is all HOPE and crap

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is all on Barrett. Man up and admit you made 3 retarded signings. I actually reckon we can win this game if Lewis, Deitz and any other forward to replace Waddell comes on
Why don't we have any set plays? We must be the only team that doesn't have something to use in attack.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our only three attacking plays are.
1.Forwards run one out for 3-4 tackles.
2.We do a telegraphed shovel out the back play with no one running hard between shoulders. Doesn’t fool anyone.
3.An Ariel kick to our Center/Wing who are rarely in the competition to catch it.
That’s all we got.