News Flanagan just wants to be himself

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I think there's a bigger question here. When (not if) the club finally gets some balls and ditches this clown - whats @Flanagun 's name and schtick gunna be? He couldn't stick with Flanno and Elliotts gone. So maybe he becomes the new Okunbor or Waddell? Thoughts????

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think there's a bigger question here. When (not if) the club finally gets some balls and ditches this clown - whats @Flanagun 's name and schtick gunna be? He couldn't stick with Flanno and Elliotts gone. So maybe he becomes the new Okunbor or Waddell? Thoughts????
Think all gone this year. Hopefully with him!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don’t do spoilers, Fam.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to see us playing finals footy this year. For that to happen, Flanagan needs to play well so I'm not going to death ride the bloke.
Hopefully the Oloapu hype is real and he earns the 7 jersey sooner rather than later though.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want to see us playing finals footy this year. For that to happen, Flanagan needs to play well so I'm not going to death ride the bloke.
Hopefully the Oloapu hype is real and he earns the 7 jersey sooner rather than later though.
Common sense = syntax error here

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
For that to happen, Flanagan needs to play well.
Thats like visiting the local continuously in the hope of picking up that seriously hot chick that's always there.

All u end up with is a stupid grog bill and sore palms.

Just saying....

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Flanagan is so frustrating to watch and it sucks when you don't like the bloke based on what he has produced, but you have to cheer him on and pray he puts in some decent performances so the team can win

Im not going to death ride him anymore, he is crap and useless, but, this is his last season here and probably the Nrl too... hopefully he does enough to earn a contract somewhere else

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to see how many rounds he lasts if the losses start to mount.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking hell this **** is so cringe he said he hasn't been given a fair share to show what his got bahahaha

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so is he trying to say he is not playing the way he wants to play? Just like ennis with hasler as coach...

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flanagan is so frustrating to watch and it sucks when you don't like the bloke based on what he has produced, but you have to cheer him on and pray he puts in some decent performances so the team can win

Im not going to death ride him anymore, he is crap and useless, but, this is his last season here and probably the Nrl too... hopefully he does enough to earn a contract somewhere else
Yeh frustrating is an understatement. The guy was a star in juniors and foreseen to be destined for big things.
What the hell happened to all that apparent talent once he hit NRL level? He seems always to blame other factors out of his control, for his issues on the field. That has to stop and this season shape up big time or ship out to UK (where he will probably be a star like Brodie Croft……….)

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting to see how many rounds he lasts if the losses start to mount.
Ist 4 games:

Manly
Storm
Tigers
Warriors

He will need to play well and the side gets two wins out of first four games to keep the pressure off. One or less will be a problem. If we're not winning games, Flanagan will be the No1 scapegoat.

He'll cop most of the blame even if he announces he now wants to be Jonathon Thurston.

If only one win, then what does Ciraldo do looking at the next 4 games?

Cowboys
Souths
Eels
Sharks

And if still only one win after the first 8 rounds?

He will probably announce he just wants to be Adele.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ugh there's so many articles out there now with his cuck like 3rd person quotes, with the newest one being about the cleary comparison. The only cleary he should be compared to is Indi.
View attachment 65672
Flange and Cleary comparison is outrageous… there’s no similarity whatsoever outside of maybe the hype coming out of NSW cup.