News Flanagan just wants to be himself

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ahhh predictably the hatters are out in force. I'm glad his teammates anbd coach think much more highly of the 'gun than you bozos lol

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want him to be a halfback... not holding my breath

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhh predictably the hatters are out in force. I'm glad his teammates anbd coach think much more highly of the 'gun than you bozos lol
You didn’t read my post baby! :kissingheart:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all know that Flanagan is not the best in the business. But he is the best we have.
He will go better when his 5/8 pays more like a 5/8 and not like a 3rd centre.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
All Flanagan is gonna want soon is an employer cause he’s goneeeeee babyyyy!

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know that Flanagan is not the best in the business. But he is the best we have.
He will go better when his 5/8 pays more like a 5/8 and not like a 3rd centre.
Burton does need to play better as do many others, but I’m sure Burtons not telling him pass it to a forward on last, or trick them with a slow inside ball or if there 3 on 2 outside stop do a 180 and pass it to the nearest forward not in motion. He’s as predictable as a log.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Burton does need to play better as do many others, but I’m sure Burtons not telling him pass it to a forward on last, or trick them with a slow inside ball or if there 3 on 2 outside stop do a 180 and pass it to the nearest forward not in motion. He’s as predictable as a log.
Burton should be demanding the ball on the 5th, placing himself in a position to accept the pass and it's the dummy half's job to find him and pass it to him. At least twice against Cronulla Burton ran the ball on the 4th puting himself out of contention for a kick on the 5th. Mahony stuffed up at least twice on the 5th, dropped it or threw a shit pass. Flanagan has next to zero role in that, maybe to act as a decoy on the opposite side of the ruck, that's about it.

Always a Bulldog

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
On Centrelink?
saw that post cause you quoted. What halfback wouldn’t want to be him? Paid 1.5 mil to do sweet fuck all?

Time to line up at the unemployed office soon baby!!!