Opinion Flanagan fighting for recall as Bulldogs scapegoat - This is from The Roar which is why it is such a shit article

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The article is a pisstake peeps. It’s trying to point out that Flanagan is the scape goat while the rest of the team gets off Scott free

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my 10 year old can write better than this pelican

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan first game against the knights was good .. from there all down hill. He either comes back better from this or implodes .. love how the journos are telling us we’re a bad club for dropping a under performing player who only a few years ago the same journos were the ones bagging that said players dad and sYing he should never coach again and now work with him on that same platform...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit article that's tried to jump late on the bandwagon with the rest of the thousand articles condemnig the cub for dropping Flanagan. It's been done to death and this is a clear indication that the quality isn't set to improve.

We can't drop every player that isn't performing when we're already down to the bones of the roster. Almost every player has been thrown up as a scapegoat by our fans. No player in our team has really done enough to deserve the singing of praise every week. They've all had deficiencies at one time or another and the general standard of our roster isn't enough to make up for a few players having bad weeks at any time.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Edited title for clarity

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Flanagan I have one thing to say to you grow some balls.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Haha I liked it. Obviously a laugh and a dig.

Well if Barrett see's fit to drop Flanno yet blokes like Idiot can destroy games with impunity then he brings into the picture of Flanno being a patsy. I have no sympathy for Tbaz at the moment with refusing to hook c#nts.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What we really need (apart from the well-worn and debated players etc) is a genuine general, a real leader on the field who can call the shots and get the team firing.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By Dane Eldridge / Expert at the Roar
Lower job than being an expert at The Kennel. Don't see him moving up too quick either, what with this piece having 'I'm happy to stay a fuckwit' written all over it.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if flano is still wanting to drive down to penrith and collect burton still thinking his top shit to come out and say shit like that

Got another reality check this year you dumb fuck

I hope his gone soon