Rumour Flanagan and Sullivan could trade places in latest twist at Belmore

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It makes no sence.Sullivan is more off the cuff.We need more of an organising 7.Flanagan is more of a steady head than him.
Sullivan has a very solid kicking game, long distance no (already covered with burton) but every other aspect yes. He can pass, run, defend well as he played some hooker. I think its another low risk, high reward signing and he is definitely better than Flanagan.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sullivan has a very solid kicking game, long distance no (already covered with burton) but every other aspect yes. He can pass, run, defend well as he played some hooker. I think its another low risk, high reward signing and he is definitely better than Flanagan.
Trusting u he can defend well if so get we need to get it done

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh we need offload Flan and they need Schope passing the ball all off season

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It makes no sence.Sullivan is more off the cuff.We need more of an organising 7.Flanagan is more of a steady head than him.
Don’t worry, bro. It’s just another bullshit rumour.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can’t organise, bro. A good thing you blokes aren’t running the team.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Even if we sign Sullivan and he doesn't get the starting 7 jersey. I think he'd be great at 14.
Nah, JR is gonna be 14 next year.

Jokes aside, this is much more like it. If we sign Sullivan it will be as a bench utility and or back up half. Not as our starting 7. Still reckon it’s bullshit though.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I call bullshit....Flanagan is on our books for 2023 and that will be the end for Bbo

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Dragons approved an extension offer for Ben Hunt at a board meeting, which could result in the club losing youngster Jayden Sullivan to the Bulldogs.

The Daily Telegraph’s Brent Read revealed on Triple M, that a crunch board meeting during the week was to approve a big money offer to retain Hunt.

“They had the board meeting on Tuesday and Anthony Griffin sent the team home early and had a bit of an early mark,” Read said on Triple M.

The board meeting wasn’t about Anthony Griffin. It was actually about Ben Hunt and whether the club would ratify the contract offer to Hunt because it is for two more years and it is a really big offer obviously.

The board actually rubber-stamped that on Tuesday and the club will now formally go to Ben Hunt and table that extension.”

However, Hunt’s imminent re-signing could cost the club Sullivan who is being courted by the Bulldogs.

“Where it gets interesting is I expect Ben Hunt will take up that offer and he will stay, but that will mean that Jayden Sullivan will likely look to leave now,” Read said.

“Canterbury are sniffing around Jayden Sullivan. He is a good young kid.

“But if Ben Hunt stays as we expect and signs that extension, I believe that Jayden Sullivan wants to get out.”

Former Dragons player Wendell Sailor implored Sullivan and Tyrell Sloan to look for opportunities elsewhere as he does not believe the club looks after their youngsters and he also called for Anthony Griffin to be sacked.

“I know Jayden Sullivan he is a great kid,” Sailor said.

“When they released Tristan (Sailor), he was going to be the next big thing and Jayden Sullivan, the thing about the Dragons is they do waste their kids and their talent.

“There is a young kid called Tyrell Sloan. Whoever manages those kids they need to look to move those kids on.

“These kids have big futures, but the Dragons do not believe in their youngsters enough.

“They also need to go in a new direction with their coach.”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Dragons approved an extension offer for Ben Hunt at a board meeting, which could result in the club losing youngster Jayden Sullivan to the Bulldogs.

The Daily Telegraph’s Brent Read revealed on Triple M, that a crunch board meeting during the week was to approve a big money offer to retain Hunt.

“They had the board meeting on Tuesday and Anthony Griffin sent the team home early and had a bit of an early mark,” Read said on Triple M.

The board meeting wasn’t about Anthony Griffin. It was actually about Ben Hunt and whether the club would ratify the contract offer to Hunt because it is for two more years and it is a really big offer obviously.

The board actually rubber-stamped that on Tuesday and the club will now formally go to Ben Hunt and table that extension.”

However, Hunt’s imminent re-signing could cost the club Sullivan who is being courted by the Bulldogs.

“Where it gets interesting is I expect Ben Hunt will take up that offer and he will stay, but that will mean that Jayden Sullivan will likely look to leave now,” Read said.

“Canterbury are sniffing around Jayden Sullivan. He is a good young kid.

“But if Ben Hunt stays as we expect and signs that extension, I believe that Jayden Sullivan wants to get out.”

Former Dragons player Wendell Sailor implored Sullivan and Tyrell Sloan to look for opportunities elsewhere as he does not believe the club looks after their youngsters and he also called for Anthony Griffin to be sacked.

“I know Jayden Sullivan he is a great kid,” Sailor said.

“When they released Tristan (Sailor), he was going to be the next big thing and Jayden Sullivan, the thing about the Dragons is they do waste their kids and their talent.

“There is a young kid called Tyrell Sloan. Whoever manages those kids they need to look to move those kids on.

“These kids have big futures, but the Dragons do not believe in their youngsters enough.

“They also need to go in a new direction with their coach.”
Don't believe in their youngsters? Lol. Sloan is literally Dufty like atm and the Dragons have prioritised Ramsey (22) over him. In the halves they prioritised a proven half in Hunt and a young half in Amone (20) over Sullivan. I do know what Sailor is actually insinuating with his comments though and it isn't about young players.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't believe in their youngsters? Lol. Sloan is literally Dufty like atm and the Dragons have prioritised Ramsey (22) over him. In the halves they prioritised a proven half in Hunt and a young half in Amone (20) over Sullivan. I do know what Sailor is actually insinuating with his comments though and it isn't about young players.
Just salty asf his son was a dickhead at the Dragons and he is blaming them for it.