Rumour Flanagan and Sullivan could trade places in latest twist at Belmore

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as it doesn't make sense I really hope it happens because it would make life easier.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see it as Griffith and saints like the moneyball approach and dogs would be paying some of Flanagan’s freight and he would be back up if hunt injured .

in saying that what use is it to young flannos career , he would be in reserve grade unless hunt gets injured , whereas if stays he is #1 halfback at club and is playing nrl

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
agree it makes no sense, why would flannigan go there? shit article
Also agree it's sounds illogical.

Kyle should go to the ESL..for many reasons 1.it could make him alah Hastings now..2.worst case scenario he should be able to pull lots of english poontang :hearteyes:

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dad's public comments stating he believes he could get the best out of me kind of piss in the face of this theory.
Yeah but if your dad was honest about you he would be publicly shaming you and that’s just another awkward dinner conversation.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t think getting Sullivan is the point. The point is getting rid of Kyle anyway possible
Yeah if there is a shred of truth in this dribble then I would be happy we moved on a big problem.

Reserve player in for a reserve player with baggage.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shit that pass as news these days....
laws are fucked up . All media should be required to divulge source unless reporting from whistleblowers on illegal activities . This bs of speculation without naming anyone is pure shit

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah but if your dad was honest about you he would be publicly shaming you and that’s just another awkward dinner conversation.
Err no, of course he wouldn't do that. He may well say he thinks I'm a better player than I have shown, but he certainly wouldn't publicly state he felt he could help bring out my best if he didn't hope to be able to give it a try.

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Err no, of course he wouldn't do that. He may well say he thinks I'm a better player than I have shown, but he certainly wouldn't publicly state he felt he could help bring out my best if he didn't hope to be able to give it a try.
So Gus has given daddy an ultimatum? The job is daddy’s as long as you’re not there. So it’s onto plan b I guess.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is Shane trying to move him on from the club before he gets here to avoid the awkward dinner table conversation he would have to have about dropping him.
As list manager for saints, he’s essentially doing the same thing by bringing him there to play behind hunt and amone.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only logic behind this is probably the salary cap room it frees up for us, I can also see dragons being dumb enough to want kyle

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As list manager for saints, he’s essentially doing the same thing by bringing him there to play behind hunt and amone.
True, but as list manager for saints he may know something we don’t in regards to amone/griffin. It also shifts the blame to griffin and Kyle if Kyle doesn’t get picked in FG.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah if there is a shred of truth in this dribble then I would be happy we moved on a big problem.

Reserve player in for a reserve player with baggage.
im happy for him to go but it makes no sense unless Hunt is moving to hooker fulltime, which he doesnt want to do

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Again, you are blindly speculating.
100% I am. And until something actually happens so is this article you’ve engaged in. I’m just calling it how I see it which is what most people on here do. I’m not claiming to know any facts.