[fixed] Kennel should add a new forum

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The Kennel should have a Computer game forum instead of using the lounge to talk about new release PS2 games etc!!!

Should trial it anyway I know ill use it and probably at least another 3 ppl besides me :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs2004 said:
yeah and maybe a gambling forum 2

Carnt be done!!
Online Gambling is Illeagal in Australia

I just meant another section like League Unlimited anyway a lot of Forums on the net do it

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah that too
but I was talking about a forum for all the PS2 and Xbox nuts like myself so Instead of using the Lounge to talk about PS2 game releases n stuff to make its own category for it

and like Christa said bring back that other games room
ppl need entertainment while bored :D

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs1984 said:
Carnt be done!!
Online Gambling is Illeagal in Australia

I just meant another section like League Unlimited anyway a lot of Forums on the net do it
It iosnt actually, if you want a Gaming or Gambling forum you need to apply at the dept of gaming and racing, no pont there too slow
MB

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
everyone is missing the point to what I am saying here is a demo of what I mean

the kennel needs a new sub category section actually a few of them 1 being similar to this

and like the old kennel remember the games in the lounge??

you had the sub category that had games and trading post bring that back too

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i dont see whats wrong with using the lounge for gaming talk. I mean, look at it, thats what the lounge is there in the first place. And besides, we're going to be adding the "games" forum today. Anymore subforums other then that will make it confusing and bulky.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nashst3r said:
i dont see whats wrong with using the lounge for gaming talk. I mean, look at it, thats what the lounge is there in the first place. And besides, we're going to be adding the "games" forum today. Anymore subforums other then that will make it confusing and bulky.
yeah true I guess

I was thinking it might be good for gamers like ourselves but at least bring back those sub sections so the Lounge aint getting overflooded with too much junk

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score