[fixed] Kennel Shop

2004 Premiers

What the hell is up with the kennel shop and bank i cant access it anyone else having the same problems?

2004 Premiers

yeah its been like that for hours now i hope they fix this up most of my points are in the bank.

F

fatal1

Bulldogs2004 said:
yeah its been like that for hours now i hope they fix this up most of my points are in the bank.
lets just hope u dont lose em :p lol jk ...

2004 Premiers

lol lets hope so can any mod out there tell us whats going on.

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dameee, and i thought the bank was the safest place to keep your points, we should have left all our points in the open for the thiefs to take a hit at :grinning:

2004 Premiers

MiteyDogs said:
Dameee, and i thought the bank was the safest place to keep your points, we should have left all our points in the open for the thiefs to take a hit at :grinning:
lol seriously can any moderators here tell us whats going on i want my points back :(

Shrek Is King

Property of Aye Cee
Reaction score
i thought our bank here was like ING Maximiser and i would be getting interest on all my kennel cash, instead this bank is like Commonwealth and steals all our money from us without us knowing!!

2004 Premiers

Shrek Is King said:
i thought our bank here was like ING Maximiser and i would be getting interest on all my kennel cash, instead this bank is like Commonwealth and steals all our money from us without us knowing!!
lol we cant even acesss our OWN money can anyone out there tell us what the problem is with the bank and shop.

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs2004 said:
lol we cant even acesss our OWN money can anyone out there tell us what the problem is with the bank and shop.
They've done a Christopher Skase and run away to Mallorca..

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
when have you ever heard of a bank fixing a problem...
come on,this is a bank...
they will find a way to tell us the problem is our fault.
and they dont care that its christmas..
hahahahaha
but hey,hurry up and fix it please