Fittler the donkey leaving Ado Carr out again?

Shreksno1

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LOL WTF!So you're saying that Fittler not picking JAC and instead going with Brian To'o and Danial Tupou is because he is racist? am I missing something because arent the two wingers who were chosen over him also coloured LOL. Is there a new definition of racism I'm not up to date with?
SMH

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
whoever thinks this isn’t the reason needs a reality check. FITLER IS A RACIST, if you could ask JAC he would tell you the same thing believe me. The scum used to rig games also, this is intel from a certain 2 brothers that I was very close with that played in that era. Fucken ecstasy junkie filter
I think he is just a dumb **** more than a racist...

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will be picked in the Australian team. No dumb selectors hopefully.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably an ego I reckon. Refuses to change even tho it’s the best thing to do he wants to prove them wrong byt this fuckwit made a big dumb decision.

He’s a myth he’s a shit commentator too, channel 9 employs the best footy stars who can’t commentate where as atleast fox gets the analyst who can chat footy.

Ado carr will go down as possibly the most popular winger next to Elmagic. He is like a magnet everyone loves being around him and why wouldn’t you want that energy in your team ?

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fittler quote of the series "I won't outsmart myself with selections"

He is protected from criticism on 9 and also Fox because Alexander is there.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL WTF!So you're saying that Fittler not picking JAC and instead going with Brian To'o and Danial Tupou is because he is racist? am I missing something because arent the two wingers who were chosen over him also coloured LOL. Is there a new definition of racism I'm not up to date with?
Racism comes in many forms. A person could be racist or bigoted to a certain group of people, they don't have to be that way to everyone who doesn't belong to the group they identify with.
I don't think that's what is happening here btw, it's just Fitlet being dumb and picking guys from teams that are doing well.

Shreksno1

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Too samoan
Topou Tongan
Carr aboriginal

do you see the difference champ ? Not all “coloured” are the same.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too samoan
Topou Tongan
Carr aboriginal

do you see the difference champ ? Not all “coloured” are the same.
Though you are right it is very rare for a racist to be only racist to Aboriginals and not Polynesian people too. Fitler not selecting JAC was not racist, just bad coaching. He selected Tupou to defend the strength of QLD in the air. A decent coach picks Fox because he is a better winger than Tupou. Tupou will get better yardage but will not get to as many points or scoring opportunities as the fox. I call out racism whenever I see it, but I don't like it used inaccurately. IMO it diminishes real moments of racism which occur all the time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He's racist? So why'd he pick another brown bloke to replace JAC? :tearsofjoy:
Because Tupou snd Suaali didn’t opt to not sing the anthem. Same reason he didn’t pick Walker for game 3 last year.

Sure, he picks Latrell when fit. But it’s pretty hard yo justify leaving him
out. Just like it was impossible to leave HAC out when he was playing for a
Champion team. Coming to a struggling team gave Freddy the excuse he needed to drop him.

I don’t think Freddy is a full blown white power style racist per say. He just didn’t appreciate the PR headache the trio gave him. That makes him culturally insensitive and a bit of a weak fucker for not standing by his players, at very least. To suspect him of casual racism isn’t that much of a stretch.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Though you are right it is very rare for a racist to be only racist to Aboriginals and not Polynesian people too. Fitler not selecting JAC was not racist, just bad coaching. He selected Tupou to defend the strength of QLD in the air. A decent coach picks Fox because he is a better winger than Tupou. Tupou will get better yardage but will not get to as many points or scoring opportunities as the fox. I call out racism whenever I see it, but I don't like it used inaccurately. IMO it diminishes real moments of racism which occur all the time.
Only liking coloured people who “toe the line” is a form of racism too, bro. Racism is a complex term that’s not always easy to define.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only liking coloured people who “toe the line” is a form of racism too, bro. Racism is a complex term that’s not always easy to define.
I know that racism takes many forms bro - ive experienced it and seen it a variety of contexts. My original reply was in regards to saying that Fittler didnt pick fox because of racism. This is bullshit. Fittler didnt pick Fox because he is a shit coach

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t think Freddy is a full blown white power style racist per say. He just didn’t appreciate the PR headache the trio gave him. That makes him culturally insensitive and a bit of a weak fucker for not standing by his players, at very least. To suspect him of casual racism isn’t that much of a stretch.
I wouldn't have thought it was possible but you've got me feeling sorry for Fittler. The anthem problem was down to the venality of the NRL in trying to add a bit of manufactured gravitas to the occasion. The national anthem should be reserved for events in which Australia has a stake in the outcome. This excludes club games, SOO, rock concerts and the like. Playing and singing it when it is inappropriate to do so dilutes its impact.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is this thread still going?! Move on people

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How is this thread still going?! Move on people
It must have been hard to type that post with your arm twisted up your back. Maybe your assailant will leave you alone now you have made a comment.