Fittler the donkey leaving Ado Carr out again?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cool, make sure he gets plenty of quality ball against the Sharks.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a roosters lover. He sucks tgeir cock. Hence why he should never be a bulldogs coach. Shane on the other hand shows no bias towards any club. He’s a professional. Why he should be our coach. Gus stop fucking around with song and dances and get it done.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well given I have first hand information that last time he was in Blues camp he spent more time on Instagram than training, thats probably one reason in itself.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be a bit of a hot take, but after watching the replay, you could see some issues with ado cars defence especially with the first tigers try, filter made it pretty clear in his commentary of it that he ain’t picking car after that ahaha. Either way I’d rather a fresh non injured ado car help us to a potential God given miracle charge to the semis rather than help the blues at this point.
100%. Club before state, club before country.

Especially when there’s a goose of a coach at state.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s a roosters lover. He sucks tgeir cock. Hence why he should never be a bulldogs coach. Shane on the other hand shows no bias towards any club. He’s a professional. Why he should be our coach. Gus stop fucking around with song and dances and get it done.
Who is Shane?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure Tupuo or Too deserved to be dropped after game 1 but The Fox didn't deserve to be dropped either. That try norfalouma scored for the tigers on the weekend didn't help The Foxes cause though

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We will lose this series. I think Billy is a smarter player and with Cam and Co with him. QLD are just to dangerous

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bad under high ball, bad with kick return PCM, bad when the opposing team isn't trash and doesn't give him an open field.

PCM from own 20 is invaluable in origin. Which is why Toops was picked.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bad under high ball, bad with kick return PCM, bad when the opposing team isn't trash and doesn't give him an open field.

PCM from own 20 is invaluable in origin. Which is why Toops was picked.
Bad post

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems likely at this point that Fox will miss game 3 as well. At this stage I reckon he and the doggies make a pact to play him into such good form that he gets picked for the Aus squad at the end of the year.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It killed me seeing Fox running to Burto when they found out he was in. Fox needed to be there. Fitler is a racist
whoever thinks this isn’t the reason needs a reality check. FITLER IS A RACIST, if you could ask JAC he would tell you the same thing believe me. The scum used to rig games also, this is intel from a certain 2 brothers that I was very close with that played in that era. Fucken ecstasy junkie filter

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
whoever thinks this isn’t the reason needs a reality check. FITLER IS A RACIST, if you could ask JAC he would tell you the same thing believe me. The scum used to rig games also, this is intel from a certain 2 brothers that I was very close with that played in that era. Fucken ecstasy junkie filter
He's racist? So why'd he pick another brown bloke to replace JAC? :tearsofjoy:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL WTF!So you're saying that Fittler not picking JAC and instead going with Brian To'o and Danial Tupou is because he is racist? am I missing something because arent the two wingers who were chosen over him also coloured LOL. Is there a new definition of racism I'm not up to date with?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He's racist? So why'd he pick another brown bloke to replace JAC? :tearsofjoy:
LOL WTF!So you're saying that Fittler not picking JAC and instead going with Brian To'o and Danial Tupou is because he is racist? am I missing something because arent the two wingers who were chosen over him also coloured LOL. Is there a new definition of racism I'm not up to date with?
Fuck that's incredibly racist and insensitive to just assume that a racist classes all brown people as the same :tearsofjoy: