Fittler really? This a joke?

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The way Gus is acting all smug and shit on Twitter and acting like the hiring of a new coach is not that important and implying other clubs are being active etc tells me 100% we already have a coach and it's probably Flanagan fucks me why they don't announce it.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so my brother in law works for parking at Accor stadium and he sees the players entering when they arrive. Spoke to Shane F and asked him when’s the big announcement that your coming to the dogs??

he literally said he probably won’t get it, sold himself to them and they never got back to him. Said his disappointed… Kyle was also there and seemed down

now wether Shane is hiding he may have signed or not… does not seem exciting if we’ve signed filter…

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What is wrong with this place? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but writing someone off before they get a go is seriously petty and embarrassing. I fukn hate the roosters and everything they stand for, but won't make judgement on Fittler till I see his results of he is announced as coach. I think no matter who we appt as coach, if they can't bring the playing group together and build that comradre, then it doesn't matter what players we have on our roster and who the coach is. What we lack most is everyone having a serious go week in and week out and playing for your mate. Lets hope we get that dogs of war mentality back regardless of who coaches us.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If this is truth, it’s that will do me !! Not putting up with another 5 years of bullshit! If Gus can’t get flanno or a established NRL coach.then he also has serious questions to answer also.!! It’s ridiculous fitler would even be considered for a second !!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to a bulldogs official think it’s filter ,shame we couldn’t have a kennel crew to do the coaching,at least we would not play dipshit Waddell and stinkson,by now we should have another supposed ear marked lower graders playing in first grade.
What happened to blooding players
Oh wait we will try and buy a comp that’s right by paying overs as usual.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't believe it but if it is this is like when Rafa coached Everton except Rafa is actually a good coach
Rafa was good back in the day but his tactics are no longer relevant for todays game. I hate Rafa for selling James and Digne haha.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone is going to write a bullshit post, they could at least have the courtesy to spell his fucking name correctly…

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is the hype with Fittler? Anyone can coach a studded NSW blues side. I don’t understand and get the appeal. Feels like another Barrett appointment. I heard this rumour at the start of the season but it keeps getting louder…

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What is the hype with Fittler? Anyone can coach a studded NSW blues side. I don’t understand and get the appeal. Feels like another Barrett appointment. I heard this rumour at the start of the season but it keeps getting louder…
the biggest problem is Fittler can't even coach a studded NSW blues side...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Members are quickly losing any faith they had in this schemmozzle. If this guy is appointed, I think it will affect many more members.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have we not learnt that bulldogs4life and this "cby news" pages are the ultimate sources of fake/shit news. I sadly know the Arena guy, passionate fan but has no clue like many others ive met.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Yeah Fittler's gonna let a distraction such as this happen just before a must-win origin game. Riiiiight.....