Fittler really? This a joke?

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
If it is to be Freddy, and I really hope it isn’t, why would they announce it during the Origin series? I’d think it more likely to be someone else if it’s announced this week or at any time during Origin.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Given how cool Gus is playing the appointment of a coach in the wake of three clubs now looking, I am really fearful that it is lining up for Fittler to replace Barrett, as there is no way Tigers or Warriors would appoint him, therefore no reason for Gould to need to move quickly.

Really hope I am wrong!!!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
if this is true, than it only adds further weight to the fact of those running this once great club dont give a fuck about the bulldogs and are slowly destroying this club beyond repair

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as he wins us games , I am all for it. Couldn’t care less who the coach is . Just want some success . I like the idea of dymock coming back too

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
might happen but where you're getting it from seems shit

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No wonder Gus deleted his twitter. Hopefully he can at least bring in players leave the coaching to Dymock

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't believe it but if it is this is like when Rafa coached Everton except Rafa is actually a good coach

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not a fan at all. May just be the straw and the camels back I'm thinking.

Identity - lost
Heart - long gone
Fitler, Gus, $BW in the gutter somewhere, all we need is Uncle Nick and we're now the Roosters.

Everyone still in the Gus circle jerk if true?