Opinion Fittler as coach?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has shortened from 50 to 1 to about 5 to 1. Based on the no approach to Flanno and the Ciraldo lack of interest

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the question, Did Flanagan learn from past mistakes ?
If I was Gus this is what I would do...
1. Assuming Gus doesn't want Jnr I would tell Snr let's move Kyle on maybe to the UK, if he agrees he passes the 1st test.
2. Gus has to make it clear to Snr other than coaching, no decision is made without prior approval.
3. Snr must cut all ties with News Corp.
4. Snr DOES NEVER release any info to News Corp or any news outlet without prior approval.
Only if he happily agrees to these demands then I would say YES.
Thanks a very good analises of the coaching situation with Flanagan.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Freddy wins origin series, he gets another year added to his contract with blues, which would take him to the end of 2024. Go the Blues .
I am, betting on a white wash for QLD this year, so I expect that many will be calling for Freddy's head in a few months.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can’t stand the ****. Never liked him. He’s a fucking goose and I really hope we don’t get him

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope I’m wrong but by the sounds of it Fittler is a done deal that’s why Gus is waiting till September to announce it after Origin if this is the case I’ll never watch League again
I suspect the whole waiting till September is a ruse the throw everyone off.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I mentioned a rookie will coach us and my mail was Slater, but it's actually Fittler surrounded by some very experienced coaches, some recruitments will arrive also,exciting times

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as it’s not madge ffs, but shitler has to be a dreadful pick also