Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder what the tigers see in him...

Reactions: DT

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It makes me chuckle a bit. People were so keen to see Mbye at fullback and Lichaa playing to his strengths. It hasn't gone as planned. If people had suggested to me that a large portion of the fanbase here would be glad to see him leaving before June 30 I'd have been shocked.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It makes me chuckle a bit. People were so keen to see Mbye at fullback and Lichaa playing to his strengths. It hasn't gone as planned. If people had suggested to me that a large portion of the fanbase here would be glad to see him leaving before June 30 I'd have been shocked.
To be fair, at least he was put at fullback and given some time to play there, as opposed to leaving him in the halves. Now we know he’s mediocre everywhere, and not worth the money he’s on.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just have never been able to see what all the fuss has been about him. A future Origin player? Really? Apart from speed, what does he have?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just have never been able to see what all the fuss has been about him. A future Origin player? Really? Apart from speed, what does he have?
An over inflated salary for the next 4.5 years and little to no need to apply anything more than the absolute minimum of effort to keep earning it. For a few years he'll get by with that.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watch him develop with a real team around him, and players who believe that winning is important. Remember how Ennis flourished; and look at James Graham this year. Jonathan Thurston, Ben Hannant, SBW, and Ben Barba also knew that the best career move a player can make is to quit the Bulldogs ASAP.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Big difference is all of those players showed more with us then Mbye and in the case of graham Ennis Hannant etc they showed something before us

We developed to some description barba Thurston sbw etc and arguable besides Thurston they played their best football
Here

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our spine troubles began with Mbye Reynolds and Lichaa.. if Tigers take Lichaa they will have the trio :grinning:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Our spine troubles began with Mbye Reynolds and Lichaa.. if Tigers take Lichaa they will have the trio :grinning:
Please do. Good riddance.

Issue is Frawley and Marshall king ain’t changing that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A fitting farewell would have been blowing an ACL and then having him talk up his origin hopes as he gets taken from the field in a medicab.

Because that would be vintage Moses Mbye.... talk shit, play shit.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we now sue Hasler/ Dib/ Castle for workplace negligence?
PURE SCUM.
Oh yeah piss off Mybe. I’ve got more heart in my left toe than he does in his entire body...

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was only a couple of seasons back, the kennel was frothing at the mouth demanding Mbye be retained at all costs. Well they got what they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.