Fitness/Conditioning and Rebuilds

NATE_91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Weres the hyperactive chamber des built for us?
Weres the state of the art world class gym

How come the coach continues to run 3 forwards and a back from the bench fully aware that he will not use his whole bench until the 76th minute. I can handle an L but you don't need to be a genius to realise TBitch has nfi.

Rebuilds are a myth. History says you can go from last to first. We did it 08/09,11/12. Literally a pathetic side step to extend a pathetic coaches career. Can't cop the dribbler anymore.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Weres the hyperactive chamber des built for us?
Weres the state of the art world class gym

How come the coach continues to run 3 forwards and a back from the bench fully aware that he will not use his whole bench until the 76th minute. I can handle an L but you don't need to be a genius to realise TBitch has nfi.

Rebuilds are a myth. History says you can go from last to first. We did it 08/09,11/12. Literally a pathetic side step to extend a pathetic coaches career. Can't cop the dribbler anymore.
We’re only in year 1 of the rebuild brother, stay patient.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
2nd year (+Thompson since he came early). There's just a lot of dud signings in there. Gus was brought in because the club realised it F'd up. Rebuild of the rebuild of the rebuild.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2nd year (+Thompson since he came early). There's just a lot of dud signings in there. Gus was brought in because the club realised it F'd up. Rebuild of the rebuild of the rebuild.
Just a bit of sarcasm mate. I was just quoting Gus the Myth

NATE_91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just a bit of sarcasm mate. I was just quoting Gus the Myth
Sarcasm detected

In all seriousness did these facilities fall apart or is feeding em quaterpounders at lunchtime.

Fat slobs the lot of em

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How can you stay patient when we have better players than last year but we have gone backwards with our performances and fitness and effort,im sorry but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade our coaching staff have no fucking idea what they're doing and our club is becoming a laughing stock ,we all no that every other teams supporters love when we are in this position as do the nrl,media etc they're all laughing at us and im sick of it

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you stay patient when we have better players than last year but we have gone backwards with our performances and fitness and effort,im sorry but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade our coaching staff have no fucking idea what they're doing and our club is becoming a laughing stock ,we all no that every other teams supporters love when we are in this position as do the nrl,media etc they're all laughing at us and im sick of it
We dont have better players than last year in key positions.

Our right side tries in last 3 or 4 games have come from Burto and JAC working together.

Our left side tries have come from Dufty throwing the floater to a winger

We still have JMK at 9. This fucks every set.
We still have @Flanagun @ 7
We still have JJ @13

Not to mention knockondumdum, waddels, stimpsons, and other plodders that will be moved on.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Our right side tries in last 3 or 4 games have come from Burto and JAC working together.

We still have JJ @13

Not to mention knockondumdum, waddels, stimpsons, and other plodders that will be moved on.
We still have a better squad all round than we had last year and instead of progress we have regressed just my opinion but thats how i see it we have started the rebuild yet we are yet to be coached how to play hard smart football

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We still have JJ @13

Hey Hero this post is the truest I have read all day. Even beats Assasins typo baz turn to bad.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone that's seen the Rocky movies know's you don't need that shite. Just good old fashion hard work, sweat and lot's of blood. Too fukin soft these girly mouth c#$ts!
Run till you collapse and lift till your numb. Nice and simple, chicken and rice and good sleep.

Bet our players hear some over complicated workout plan and don’t train till failure. No wonder there gassed before the opposition game in game oit.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Run till you collapse and lift till your numb. Nice and simple, chicken and rice and good sleep.

Bet our players hear some over complicated workout plan and don’t train till failure. No wonder there gassed before the opposition game in game oit.
Doing linked arm sit ups as a team one day and the coach tells us, if you feel sick and need to throw up, throw up on the guy next to you and keep doing those f@#kin sit ups until I say stop! We were 13 years old haha. Nothing fancy back then, just good old fashioned hard work.