First signing for 2024 will be ?

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He'd be a good buy if available but can't see a world where Titan doesn't play him fullback and he's on contract for a while pretty sure.
Does he have the skill set to play halfback. He reminds me of a young Thurston when he’s on song

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would you guys rather have crighton or latrell mitchell?? Hmm

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With gus on a millio bux a year that is the sort of power play i would expect in recruitment, he keeps on talking about a halfback and a fullback so there you have 2 of close to the best players in each position we require right?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Does he have the skill set to play halfback. He reminds me of a young Thurston when he’s on song
I want to know what old/current superstar you think Burton is right now.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
crighton is a winner mate and will be a very good fullback. We wont pay overs to him as he cant play fullback at penrith. Last contract he stayed for less money to play with his mates, the roosters offered more than us.
potential to be a superstar at fullback imo.
Only things good about Crighton is his age and he can find a try line.. If he bulks up he might become more potent but at this stage agility and speed off the mark are nearer to not much and he will be nothing more than a safe at FB in my opinion.

There is something there, just think we can do better in that department... Like an explosive speedy FB that keeps defense lines on their heels rather than one that will probably second guess his role.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only things good about Crighton is his age and he can find a try line.. If he bulks up he might become more potent but at this stage agility and speed off the mark are nearer to not much and he will be nothing more than a safe at FB in my opinion.

There is something there, just think we can do better in that department... Like an explosive speedy FB that keeps defense lines on their heels rather than one that will probably second guess his role.
everyone is entitled to their opinion, he looked explosive scoring the GF try last month. Im a fan, he is 22 and won 2 comps, scoring in both, he knows how to win. We need winners not losers imo.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
everyone is entitled to their opinion, he looked explosive scoring the GF try last month. Im a fan, he is 22 and won 2 comps, scoring in both, he knows how to win. We need winners not losers imo.
He ran through the biggest hole created by a Churchill medalist and possibly the best player in the world atm... James Graham would have scored that try after a head knock.

He is part of a winning culture no doubt, its definitely a plus and will add no doubt but i will constantly doubt he is what we need at FB until its official and he actually comes, plays Fb and proves me wrong.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He ran through the biggest hole created by a Churchill medalist and possibly the best player in the world atm... James Graham would have scored that try after a head knock.

He is part of a winning culture no doubt, its definitely a plus and will add no doubt but i will constantly doubt he is what we need at FB until its official and he actually comes, plays Fb and proves me wrong.
give him some credit, slight exaggeration lol

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big no to Mitch Moses and Stephen Crichton, neither can help us next year and by 2024 we'll have juniors ready to step up that will be just as good for a fraction of the price.
We need more pride, passion and effort in the jersey not Mercenaries that are just here for the money.