News First Casualty of Barrett Resignation

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hetho not really agile enough. More the bulldozer old 2ndrower type player and that's not the way the game is going and too small for Frontrow. Kiks is the new 2ndrower type.

Vaughan prob in the same vein. Tall but not agile enough. Fisher-Harris is the frontrow prototype.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont really care if tpj leaves his on 925k a year the little dog let him leave but as long as be have a replacement prop next year because i know gus signed ryan sutton and kikau to play second row and tpj would of been moved to prop
Where fid you pull 925k from??

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie said on NRL tonight that yes Naden wanted to play under Barrett... But did say that Naden wanted to leave as the opportunity to play centre wasnt here for him at Canterbury and he believes he will play there at Tigers.
Fair enough

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’re not paying a cent for Naden I take it? If he asked for a release. I hope not!! tigers sights saying we are chipping in 150-200k a year ffs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nrl 360 reporting players are unhappy. Fuck the lot of them.
NRL 360 is total opinionated speculation... Blokes literally make up shit to look good.

Only one I would be listening to is Anasta as he is actually some inner circles.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Tim Sheens has already been quoted as confirming it had nothing to do with Barrett, he was signed last week to play centre as he was having a sook there was no Centre position available with us.
When you see there team list with peachy listed at centre you know you have problems.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best news I've heard all day about Ferris and Naden going. Once again the Tigers have come to our rescue and helped us out.

I actually didn't mind taking a chance with Hetherington but not at $500k per season because we weren't getting 500k value.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What will we do without Hetherington between his injuries and suspensions. Naden s attitude was poor, anyone could tell he was having a sook after being moved from the centres.
First rule about playing centre ... learn to pass the ball to your winger.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I think a lot players signed their own death warrant’s with their performances in the last month, I knew something was doing when Gus was sitting in the box while TBag was on the sidelines, all these fucks in the media can crap on about players leaving or being sacked all they want but if Gus want’s them gone that’s good enough for me let the purge continue.
Interesting observation. He probably wanted to sit with Furner etc in the box to do his own assessment of them without Barrett being in there with them.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I think a lot players signed their own death warrant’s with their performances in the last month, I knew something was doing when Gus was sitting in the box while TBag was on the sidelines, all these fucks in the media can crap on about players leaving or being sacked all they want but if Gus want’s them gone that’s good enough for me let the purge continue.
The way the media act like vultures on a fresh carcass when a coach resigns or is sacked is ludicrous. They carry on with all this bullshit, while we sit here thinking, geez Gus hasn't wasted any time to cut some deadwood since Baz left.

His job is to make us successful and if these media cretins actually believe that he is not doing part of the work, by making decisions he has, they are more clueless than I thought.