Firman the next Lockyer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

K E

Danish said:
Well he is coming from the dragons after all
And coming into the roosters.

St George dont choke, You need to breath in order to choke.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Hey i reckon firman will go pretty well next yr, we'll see im confident he'll prove most of you wrong lol

D

Danish

K E said:
And coming into the roosters.

St George dont choke, You need to breath in order to choke.
The roosters at least choke on the main course, the dragons choke on the bread roll before the entrees

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Danish said:
The roosters at least choke on the main course, the dragons choke on the bread roll before the entrees
Thats right. The Doggies dined on suculant Rooster back in October...and man was it yummy!! We almost choked on the bones too....(Almost) :D

A

atomic_crimson

and now we have created the last fast food craze
<---- refer to my avatar! :D

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
lol ok if the Dragons choked on the bread roll then so did the raiders and the broncos
and what did souths choke on? the bus ride to the Restaurant? lol

D

Danish

UB40 said:
lol ok if the Dragons choked on the bread roll then so did the raiders and the broncos
and what did souths choke on? the bus ride to the Restaurant? lol
The rabbits were aborted before they were even born to grow old enough to think about going out to dinner.

K

K E

I do remind you that the Rabbits are the most successful team in the NRL.

D

Danish

I remind you that the rabbits havent been remotely successful for a very long time.

They won alot of premierships a long time ago. Good for them but that club is a shadow of its former self

K

K E

Danish said:
I remind you that the rabbits havent been remotely successful for a very long time.

They won alot of premierships a long time ago. Good for them but that club is a shadow of its former self
That sounds VERY familiar.

Just like that team who has ONE premiership in almost thrity years and ONE minor premiership in twenty three years...................

D

Danish

K E said:
That sounds VERY familiar.

Just like that team who has ONE premiership in almost thrity years and ONE minor premiership in twenty three years...................
The difference being that the roosters have been at the front of the competition for years. 4 GFs in 5 years isnt what i would call unsuccessful.

The bunnys have been the wooden spooners or close to every year in recent times. They are going nowhere except out of the comp at their rate unless they move to the central coast. In which case they'll no longer be souths anyway.

Souths are just there as a public relations exercise due to the bad wrap the NRL got for booting them. The next time Souths are kicked out of the comp no one will care.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Danish said:
Souths are just there as a public relations exercise due to the bad wrap the NRL got for booting them. The next time Souths are kicked out of the comp no one will care.
I think your right there!!!!!
I know a few Souths supporters who are still dirty for getting the ass in 1999 and said that they didnt care when they were brought back in!

K

K E

Danish said:
The difference being that the roosters have been at the front of the competition for years. 4 GFs in 5 years isnt what i would call unsuccessful.

Losing 4 out of 5 isint something to be happy about.

What's the point of making a GF if your gonna get bent over and over and over and over................

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Danish said:
The rabbits were aborted before they were even born to grow old enough to think about going out to dinner.
lol ok...then the foetus choked on something?

D

Danish

K E said:
Losing 4 out of 5 isint something to be happy about.

What's the point of making a GF if your gonna get bent over and over and over and over................
Sure beats 4 out of 5 spoons.....

Is your only purpose on the kennel to **** stir and whinge and moan KE? Because i've yet to see you say 1 positive thing about any player NOT playing for the dogs in my entire time here, and nothing but lame cheap shots at the roosters since the GF.

K

K E

Yeah thats right!

Dont like it? f--k off!

What about all your "cheap lame shots" before the GF? and throughout the whole season? You forgot those did you?

Im the one who is whinging? sound to me like you are.

D

Danish

K E said:
Yeah thats right!

Dont like it? f--k off!

What about all your "cheap lame shots" before the GF? and throughout the whole season? You forgot those did you?

Im the one who is whinging? sound to me like you are.
I dont care, actually its quite amusing that nearly every post you make remotely about league cant get by without a lame joke.

All supposed "cheap" shots i took i still take now. GF win or not (funny that you say we choke, but the roosters didnt hand the game to the dogs........ apparently) i'm still going to state my opinions that the bulldogs club is managed by morons, has alot of idiot fans (along with some good ones) and does nothing good for the game (how many crowd incidents were there last year again?)

K

K E

Danish said:
I dont care, actually its quite amusing that nearly every post you make remotely about league cant get by without a lame joke.

All supposed "cheap" shots i took i still take now. GF win or not (funny that you say we choke, but the roosters didnt hand the game to the dogs........ apparently) i'm still going to state my opinions that the bulldogs club is managed by morons, has alot of idiot fans (along with some good ones) and does nothing good for the game (how many crowd incidents were there last year again?)
THAT EXACTLY WHAT I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU! LOL

Burn! rooster "supporter" BURN MF!!!!!!

I love it when opposition supporters are jealous, angry and upset.

LOVE IT!!!!

So how do you feel that a bunch of morons beat your pretty boys?

Hurts doesnt it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.