Firman the next Lockyer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danish

"I think Firman can be a bit like a Darren Lockyer," Fittler says in an interview in the official Rugby League Annual, which goes on sale at newsagents this Friday.

"I think he's got that in him. I hope he can because we've got so much to utilise out wide, speedwise."

Fittler just compares their playing styles as similar. Dont you love the media twisting the story? :p

Watch some of the 03 saints games where firman carried the side the entire year andf you'll see that fittler isnt far off the mark in his comparision

Number13

Management
Reaction score
I think it could be Firman's year. Let's not underestimate him. You never know what he is capable of.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
yea lets especially not underestimate him when the season hasn't even started....

H

Howlett

" I just dont think firman can cut it, he hasnt played for a good year and a half now and lets face it, he isnt up for it" - Justin

good quote that

daniel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
who cares , lets just see how he goes next year

K

K E

He will go good for 26 rounds, come finals time...............................................................................

D

Danish

Lets just hope he doesnt fall into mediocracy like our friend anasta after all the hype...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Im sorry for bringing that up
Whether the Media blew it outta Proportion or not IMO it is Ludacrious to Claim that someone who has been out for about a year is going to come back into the game and be rated next to Lockyer

But Season 2005 falls another day Closer and like all you bitches are saying we will find out who steps up and who performs like what

K

K E

Danish said:
Lets just hope he doesnt fall into mediocracy like our friend anasta after all the hype...
Or lets hope he doesnt *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* sorry i was just choking.

;)

H

Howlett

dont make me bitch slap u danish

Anasta was the form 5/8th of the finals series. What did freddy do after the kick for walker? Nothing

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sonny said:

Anasta was the form 5/8th of the finals series. What did freddy do after the kick for walker? Nothing
oh come on dont say that :p

Remember that soft try against the Cowboys he scored????

I do ******** voss didnt call him the King enough times :rolleyes:

D

Danish

Sonny said:

What did anasta do the entire finals series?

he did was injured, then sherwin carried the team against the storm, and again sherwin organised everything in the GF too.

All i remember of anasta is plenty of dropped ball and........ well..........thats about it. Freddy threw 2 excellent cut out balls. Pity moron hegarty and cross couldnt hold on to them. They were certain tries. But alas that was the story of the GF. Roosters players dropping the ball when through i.e crocker, Mini

K

K E

You werent the only ones mate.

Dont try to blame it on your mistakes.

H

Howlett

Anasta played well in the grand final in my opinion. His defence was solid and was always up in the roosters faces. Sure his attack did suffer from such a bad injury but his kicking game was superb none the less. Played well against panthers, and his influence in the team 5-6 weeks prior 2 the finals was extremely valuable

les norton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How come Freddie hasnt dubbed some one the next Hodges or Walker??

Status
Not open for further replies.