Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The following players are off contract.

Dylan Walker
Josh Mansour
Tevita Pangi jr
Josh Papli
Felsi Kausfai

Id be chasing Dylan Walker Josh Mansour. Tevita Pangi jr as well but no way he will leave brisbane
But them all

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay has to get the defence right.
I have never so many long range tries put on us so easily.
Also why do we play so dumb?
That first try, why is there no sweeper in case one of the opposition collects the ball and runs length of the field to score. It's happened to weeks in a row.

Also were is the line speed in defence. Roosters were making so many easy meters.
Trafford10 great observation. We’ve lacked footy IQ for years. I felt Foran would smarten us up and really take charge. He is trying out there but a little short on the leadership and direction that I was expecting. Also, not ripping into his forwards and/or outside backs like he did back in his Manly day’s which questions his raw passion.

Even our set plays, over the last 2-3 seasons, we seem to find a way to botch them. It’s frustrating being a fan in the new era.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Unless the Morris twins are happy taking a pay cut then I can't see the justification in keeping them. Father time has caught them and although we still see the odd bit of previous glory we could buy 4 players with that money. Our team and club are struggling and we need some fresh direction and hope.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unless the Morris twins are happy taking a pay cut then I can't see the justification in keeping them. Father time has caught them and although we still see the odd bit of previous glory we could buy 4 players with that money. Our team and club are struggling and we need some fresh direction and hope.
Let's sell them and get a million back in the cap. Sell tolman, Eastwood, Hopoate and invest in fast quick players. See those roosters back they actually know what there doing.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Let's sell them and get a million back in the cap. Sell tolman, Eastwood, Hopoate and invest in fast quick players. See those roosters back they actually know what there doing.
If we got rid of the players you mention I reckon we would free up about 2.5mil in salary cap. That's 2 marquee signings and an established top line forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.