Official Finals Week 1 Team List - Canterbury Cup and Jersey Flegg

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That missed but blatant penalty for holding back our player by Jai Field would have changed things for us. Field should have been in the bin for 10 and who knows what also could have happened if Katoa got to that ball. I think he would have run away with it as there was no one near it at the time.
Yep we got shafted... if we had Wakeham we'd win this comp easy.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We were dudded, dragons were lucky they were crap. Ref s poor decision in extra time cost us. Anyway still think we will win comp again has to be with a fair ref though if you can find one

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were dudded, dragons were lucky they were crap. Ref s poor decision in extra time cost us. Anyway still think we will win comp again has to be with a fair ref though if you can find one
What a joke that ref was and the assistance
No sin bin for professional fouls and that no call was beyond belief
Typical NRL amateur hour at its finest

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should have been a penalty and 10 in the bin. Would have been interesting to see what would have happen in Katoa got to the ball.

Also fuck the ref too for stopping play for no reason.

This game is like they want Dragons to win, and fuck Soward too for his continued bullshit talk throughout the game.
Agree....

What a joke the tactics of cramping and injuries in extra time.....it was like watching the 1969 Tigers team fall down to win the comp.... This trend is becoming a real blight on the game they need to go back to the way it was; if that player can't get up straight away to play the ball give it to another player and move the mark across a metre or so,,,and don't even get me started on the Alan Langer situation every week....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a joke that ref was and the assistance
No sin bin for professional fouls and that no call was beyond belief
Typical NRL amateur hour at its finest
It seems the inefficiencies of the officials is filtering down to the lower grades...our game will be in a great deal of trouble in a few years when the blokes officiating Canterbury Cup come to grade....

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Fuck me that was hard to watch that second half and extra time. That Ranga ref never fails to fuck us over in every cup game I've watched. Back to back called bullshit knock ons against us for Dragons 1st try of second half.

Soward is without doubt the most biased cocksucking commentator I have ever seen and that was before I'd seen him commentate a Dragons game.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems the inefficiencies of the officials is filtering down to the lower grades...our game will be in a great deal of trouble in a few years when the blokes officiating Canterbury Cup come to grade....
I’ve been watching footy for a long time mate and love a good fair contest
Unfortunately the officials are not up to standard
I really think some refs have a bias towards certain teams
The commentary even mentioned a call late in the second half which was a blatant mistake,the ref and touch judge had a clear view
That gave saints a passage to victory
I’m over it to be honest

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A win for our Jersey Cup team,well done
We live to see another week,all the juniors have been exceptional this year
It’s a good sign for our future in general

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jersey Flegg boys won 22-18 well done

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A win for our Jersey Cup team,well done
We live to see another week,all the juniors have been exceptional this year
It’s a good sign for our future in general
Yep, well done and let's not forget the Canterbury Cup boys will get a second chance this week.

Time to reset and re focus. What will be will be and after some of the comments from certain parts of the media this year in relation to our chances in CC, I hope the boys make them eat their words....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lichaa , wakeham, toamaga, rfm. Do they all qualify for cc?
Wakeham and Lichaa are injured I believe. Renouf played 9 games in first grade from round 17-26.

Under NSWRL rulings, players must feature in at least eight Intrust Super Premiership NSW matches to be eligible for finals selection.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wakeham and Lichaa are injured I believe. Renouf played 9 games in first grade from round 17-26.

Under NSWRL rulings, players must feature in at least eight Intrust Super Premiership NSW matches to be eligible for finals selection.
Wakeham is injured, not sure if Lichaa is but it doesn't matter as he doesn't qualify anyway.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I see that Crichton, Harper and Okonbur are in the side..Wenty has stacked the team with plenty of first grade experience having Hoffman, Jennings, Salmon, Smith, Mannah, McKilrick, Terepo, and Gower... Now word yet on officials but hope we don't get the Ranga....

According to NSWRL Kalache named on the bench...