Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
the quality of game is always so much better with a big crowd... Parra have played some great football at Bankwest... their season really gained momentum when they moved there... hope the NRL are working on getting the crowds back

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
That was just relentless.. What a season Moses has had
Moses is the biggest downhill-skier in the NRL though: when his team is on the front foot and dominating he looks like Joey Johns. But when they are struggling and gettng beaten he is usually one of the worst players on the park. I cannot recall many games, if any, where he has dug deep and pulled his team out of the shit when they were down.
Hate the Storm with a violent passion but IMO they will tear Moses the scrawny runt limb from limb this Saturday and he will disappear quicker than a dick in an ice-bath.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moses is the biggest downhill-skier in the NRL though: when his team is on the front foot and dominating he looks like Joey Johns. But when they are struggling and gettng beaten he is usually one of the worst players on the park. I cannot recall many games, if any, where he has dug deep and pulled his team out of the shit when they were down.
Hate the Storm with a violent passion but IMO they will tear Moses the scrawny runt limb from limb this Saturday and he will disappear quicker than a dick in an ice-bath.

yeah I know what you're saying, I was actually saying to somebody the other day that he would probably flop if he was picked for Origin because the Maroons would find him out.. but I will say that he is improving in those areas

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL... LOL..... JWH charged with grade one tripping.

Serial idiot who just can't help himself...fair dinkum and that dick Hooper is defending him says it was a reflex..... who knows with the judiciary though...

Sum gets one for a hair pull...what's the bet it is just a fine...
Reflex or not it's still a trip and considering what Reynolds copped he should miss 2 matches, just in case the rorters make the GF.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the quality of game is always so much better with a big crowd... Parra have played some great football at Bankwest... their season really gained momentum when they moved there... hope the NRL are working on getting the crowds back
I would think Parra have more supporters than any other NSW team and will probably have more supporters then the storm at the game, which is why Parra will upset the storm.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would think Parra have more supporters than any other NSW team and will probably have more supporters then the storm at the game, which is why Parra will upset the storm.

Bar Souths, but most of their supporters are bandwagoners... I don't know if parra will have more fans at Aami park but I agree that Parra will upset Storm... then Roosters will make easy work of them the following week

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep - they did well there. We actually need a purpose-built stadium for rectangular sports (RL, RU, Soccer) in our district. Surely there's room somewhere - even if it means knocking down and existing stadium and rebuilding. NOT BELMORE THOUGH. That place is sacred and should NEVER be touched!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep - they did well there. We actually need a purpose-built stadium for rectangular sports (RL, RU, Soccer) in our district. Surely there's room somewhere - even if it means knocking down and existing stadium and rebuilding. NOT BELMORE THOUGH. That place is sacred and should NEVER be touched!

yeah hard.. I got sick of hearing about how amazing Suncorp is all the time, and now stupid Parramatta get Bankwest.. even though we will play there.... I just hate ANZ

Wahesh

Reaction score
yeah hard.. I got sick of hearing about how amazing Suncorp is all the time, and now stupid Parramatta get Bankwest.. even though we will play there.... I just hate ANZ
The only thing good about ANZ is that it's better than the showground. Gosh talk about a hole... that place defined the word.

I hope the new ANZ is better though.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reflex or not it's still a trip and considering what Reynolds copped he should miss 2 matches, just in case the rorters make the GF.
Now his defence is that he was trying to make a tackle...really? So now enforcers of the game make tackles with their legs/feet...

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Now his defence is that he was trying to make a tackle...really? So now enforcers of the game make tackles with their legs/feet...
They just throw any sort of laughable bullshit at the judiciary and those gullible shonky pricks swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Suck shit JWH! Out for the Roosters Preliminary final. Haha.