Finals Matchups & Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm v Roosters GF

Storm Premiers
I reckon the Storm are cooked. I’m keen on Souths. The Roosters don’t have the required discipline to win a premiership. They are ranked 14th in terms of completions & give away too many penalties.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon the Storm are cooked. I’m keen on Souths. The Roosters don’t have the required discipline to win a premiership. They are ranked 14th in terms of completions & give away too many penalties.
weren't Rorters the most penalised team in 13? general discipline must have been better though I'm assuming

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
End of the day, I'd rather your blokes than the centrelink dindus

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
weren't Rorters the most penalised team in 13? general discipline must have been better though I'm assuming
True but this year the Roosters have committed the most errors of any team. How they are minor premiers beggars belief.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate all the teams involved except for the Warriors, so I don't think I will be enjoying too much of the finals series.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well they've got the discipline to win the Minor Premiership. Stop playing the under the radar card. You know that they're a big chance. With Cronk and Smirky Smurf in the halves, FAVORITES.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Roosters weren't the biggest rorters I'd probably back them in the semis being a Sydney team, but I'll just laugh at them if they can't do it even under Nick's sombrero

Status
Not open for further replies.