News Finally revealed - Are Ernie & Bert really gay?

Do you think Bert & Ernie are gay?

• Yes - not that there is anything wrong with that

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No - Why would puppets be gay?

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That’s absolute garbage.
The mardigras has been in Australia for a long time and gay people have been in Australia a lot longer.

I know an old school gay and he is against gay marriage and lgbt.
But I assure you he’s full blown gay.

It’s ironic, a gay guy who hates gay people.
It’s almost like a middle eastern who hates middle easterners.
No it's not. Just because there was a parade once a year doesn't mean people could live their lifestyles safely in the open. Google gay bashings/ homicides in Sydney in the 1980s. It was a huge problem.

Such a shame puppets are being used to normalise same sex relationships, eh? If only we could go back to the days of Punch and Judy when they were used to normalise less problematic things like domestic violence, he said sarcastically.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You don't see how you can alter a child's mind by making homosexuality a normal thing?

I don't give a fuck if 2 guys want to get married but I do give a fuck when Sesame Street teaches it as normal..
Do you have children? How about you bring em up properly before you blame everyone else

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
No it's not. Just because there was a parade once a year doesn't mean people could live their lifestyles safely in the open. Google gay bashings/ homicides in Sydney in the 1980s. It was a huge problem.

Such a shame puppets are being used to normalise same sex relationships, eh? If only we could go back to the days of Punch and Judy when they were used to normalise less problematic things like domestic violence, he said sarcastically.
Guess what nothing has changed unfortunately.

It’s not like everyone in Australia was hating on gay guys and bashing them.
I’m not saying it didn’t go on, I’m just saying there’s been gay people on this planet for a very long time.

It’s not like gay people just sprouted in 1977 and everyone had to get used to them as something new!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Guess what nothing has changed unfortunately.

It’s not like everyone in Australia was hating on gay guys and bashing them.
I’m not saying it didn’t go on, I’m just saying there’s been gay people on this planet for a very long time.

It’s not like gay people just sprouted in 1977 and everyone had to get used to them as something new!
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying increased tolerance has allowed gay people to be more open about their lifestyles without so much fear of violent repercussions. That's just reality, dude. You've said yourself gay people have been around a long time, so why should entertainment, including children's entertainment not reflect that reality?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying increased tolerance has allowed gay people to be more open about their lifestyles without so much fear of violent repercussions. That's just reality, dude. You've said yourself gay people have been around a long time, so why should entertainment, including children's entertainment not reflect that reality?
Because kids don’t give a shit about such crap that’s why?

This nonsense all started with that chucky movie where he has a son/daughter.
Even the original creator of child’s play who regained the rights to the franchise and is also gay said he didn’t like how they did that.

They making another child’s play movie, what are the odds Don Mancini adds Glen/da to the cast?
Bump this thread next year and we will discuss.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Because kids don’t give a shit about such crap that’s why?

This nonsense all started with that chucky movie where he has a son/daughter.
Even the original creator of child’s play who regained the rights to the franchise and is also gay said he didn’t like how they did that.

They making another child’s play movie, what are the odds Don Mancini adds Glen/da to the cast?
Bump this thread next year and we will discuss.
Lol...sesame street is an educational show for kids.....it should appeal to their interests, yes.....but kids shows should also educate kids about the realities of the world around them. Both can be done at the same time....it's generally parents with set views who get offended by this stuff, not the kids. So they are gay? So what. People should get over it and go find a real problem to focus on. The world has plenty of them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well there you go. World peace and poverty cured. Two puppets are gay. If only we weren’t so intolerant many years ago we would have had a perfect society.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Guys its 2 bloody puppets who gives a fuck?? Really talk about big issues.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Well there you go. World peace and poverty cured. Two puppets are gay. If only we weren’t so intolerant many years ago we would have had a perfect society.
Nobody is saying that. This is only an issue because some people choose not to accept the reality and make it one.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forget the gay puppets.

I always thought the cookie monster was a pot smoker, because he always had the munchies. lol

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forget the gay puppets.

I always thought the cookie monster was a pot smoker, because he always had the munchies. lol
This was a sketch done by Dave Chapelle.

Hilarious stuff.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What about these two? Two act like a couple of old queers?

Or maybe Beaker and Honeydew? hehe.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ernie is going to the mardi gras

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Count once slept over. Kinky bastards....