News Finally revealed - Are Ernie & Bert really gay?

Do you think Bert & Ernie are gay?

• Yes - not that there is anything wrong with that

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No - Why would puppets be gay?

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
fuck no thats like saying so is Southy and Maroon. OHH WAIT A MINUTE.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How dare they infiltrate young impressionable minds with ideas of tolerance when parents have worked so hard to cultivate their bigotry! :p
You don't see how you can alter a child's mind by making homosexuality a normal thing?

I don't give a fuck if 2 guys want to get married but I do give a fuck when Sesame Street teaches it as normal..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the problem with advanced English courses and how it distorts your thinking.

Rubber duckies and rainbows have always been associated with childhood.. Gay's have hijacked them so no there is no hidden messages
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not but you do know utility is taking the piss right?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't see how you can alter a child's mind by making homosexuality a normal thing?
You know why I loved the kennel for the past few weeks?

The many people who were VERY vocal in their opposition to SSM and claimed that if SSM was legalised that it would be the end of the world and that homosexuals would blatantly flaunt their nudity and promiscuity in public. It never happened.

But these same people who strongly opposed SSM, hypocritically all leapt to the defence of elliot and fine getting their kit off.

And in their magic paradise the daily terrorgraph suddenly became a left wing, SJW, PC paradise

Oh the many laughs that were had

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is the problem with advanced English courses and how it distorts your thinking.

Rubber duckies and rainbows have always been associated with childhood.. Gay's have hijacked them so no there is no hidden messages
#triggered

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know why I loved the kennel for the past few weeks?

The many people who were VERY vocal in their opposition to SSM and claimed that if SSM was legalised that it would be the end of the world and that homosexuals would blatantly flaunt their nudity and promiscuity in public. It never happened.

But these same people who strongly opposed SSM, hypocritically all leapt to the defence of elliot and fine getting their kit off.

And in their magic paradise the daily terrorgraph suddenly became a left wing, SJW, PC paradise

Oh the many laughs that were had
You don't think people are flaunting their sexuality more since gay marriage has been legalised? You're either living in a cave or blind.. There's a show called take me out on channel 7 hosted by a very gay Joel creasy .

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't think people are flaunting their sexuality more since gay marriage has been legalised? You're either living in a cave or blind.. There's a show called take me out on channel 7 hosted by a very gay Joel creasy .
Existing and having a job is now flaunting?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah Bert and Ernie are totally ****.
Who remembers the episode of Sesame Street when Bert and Ernie were marching on the frontline of the mardigras?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
ffs, no kid gives a damn about a puppets sexual orientation, or any movie/tv character for that matter.

Edit: also i hope everyone making this into some sort of big deal gets sent to some shithole island, excluded from any other civilisation with no way to make it back, possibly tasmania. I'm really getting sick of this

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I don't give a fuck if 2 guys want to get married but I do give a fuck when Sesame Street teaches it as normal..
Gay people are a part of human civilisation. Always have been, always will be. It's much better to normalise gay behaviour then to sweep it under the carpet and expect gay people to live in stigma and shame. Anybody who is going to determine their sexuality based on the lifestyle choices of two puppets is obviously not sure of themselves to begin with. Showing kids there's nothing wrong with gay people is a good thing, IMO.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah Bert and Ernie are totally ****.
Who remembers the episode of Sesame Street when Bert and Ernie were marching on the frontline of the mardigras?
That never happened.....because up until recent times, gay people and characters have had to hide behind metaphor so as not to offend the delicate sensibilities of conservative snowflakes.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can a puppet get a hard-on ? Asses are tight. A semi isn’t going to get it done.

Reactions: K E

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I was a kid I just thought they were roomies who were just mates. The fact their beds were near to eachother to me it was just like living on campus in a dorm room.

They just remind me of that 80's sitcom Perfect Strangers, or The Odd Couple.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are fucking puppets, they don't do gay acts on the show so who gives a flying fuck?

Bored fuckwits pushing their agendas on both sides...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Two Male puppets who have beds in the same room how could they not be gay

But you know what sesame st has been around so long, many of us would have grown up with bert and ernie

As a kid not once did it cross my mind that they were gay or that they loved each other

It's a non issue

They're gay big deal
Rents are expensive in NY, perhaps they had a 1 bedroom apartment to save money. They could be like the odd couple.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That never happened.....because up until recent times, gay people and characters have had to hide behind metaphor so as not to offend the delicate sensibilities of conservative snowflakes.
That’s absolute garbage.
The mardigras has been in Australia for a long time and gay people have been in Australia a lot longer.

I know an old school gay and he is against gay marriage and lgbt.
But I assure you he’s full blown gay.

It’s ironic, a gay guy who hates gay people.
It’s almost like a middle eastern who hates middle easterners.