Film about the Bulldogs (The Mighty Bulldogs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My husband and I own a business that deals with the entertainment industry and I have just received a magazine called IF (Inside Film) and there is a new 4-part sporting and social history of rugby league, through the life stories of 50 selected players and historians focused on the Canterbury Bulldogs. It also includeds Australia, NZ and England from 1908-2004 it is now in production not sure when it will be released but if I hear anything will let you know. The same people have already done them on The Mighty Bears and The Mighty Eels.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
The mighty bears have a movie

Where

And do they have scenes from there glory days of the 1921 and 1922 when they secured both premierships and there only ones.

Im thinking Ken Irvine and Jason Taylor will be the stars in that unless someone on here has seen it already.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good News, seems like Rugby League is starting to push through the Movie Industry. I neer knew there was a Mighty Eels DVD in prodction...

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good News, seems like Rugby League is starting to push through the Movie Industry. I neer knew there was a Mighty Eels DVD in prodction...
The Mighty Bears and Mighty Eels have already been completed according to the blog in the magazine I'm not sure how long a go. The Mighty Bulldogs is their latest one. It just says it is the third part of the trilogy of three clubs the Mighty Bears is a six part (13hours) and the Eels is 4 part (12 hours).

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn, now that's a Long DVD/Movie... I wonder what the Extra Hour for the Bears was for, They idn't hae much to take about anyway as their last 1st Grade Premiership was in 1922.

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven'tg heatrd anything about the other movies and I doubt wee will hear much about this

Status
Not open for further replies.