Fill in the blanks for 2021

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"I don't care that people have different opinions - debate is healthy.
I don't expect everyone to agree, as long as it's reasonably respectful, well articulated and hopefully with some decent humour."

As far as I was aware thats what we used to see on the page.

Things have gone downhill drasticly and it cant be a co-incidence it started full on when Mr I disappeared. It seems as though that is the timeline anyway.

I think the majority of it, posters are fed up. It makes all those participating look like dills anyway.

If the other side start banding together, tageting individuals and organising full on as you lot seem to have, and instead of just "liking", then all hell will break loose.

Do we really need that?
Part of the frustration built up is perhaps surrounding the fact that Mr I did a tremendous amount of merging duplicate threads which I was appreciative of. I browse the forum using the new posts page. Recently it's gotten to the point where opening that particular page can result in seeing multiple duplicate threads. Half of them with a biased poll that has been done before as well. It's not coincidental that a lot of the polls are created by the same couple of people either.

As far as the banding together idea goes, I personally jump on humour. I'll use self depreciation more than insulting others. I won't stop being critical of ideas I disagree with, but I do try to be balanced and respectful. But as far as being organised goes, I don't think that's true. I think it's more of a case of people having decided that replying to certain people will just result in them rewording the same idea and questioning the intelligence of anyone who doesn't agree.

At this point I'll bow out of this thread. As per my original post in this thread, I think that it's useless to speculate on what the team will be a season in advance. It was a fair attempt by the op at getting another one of the speculative threads about the 2021 team going. I'm not being critical of the op. I just see it as another attempt at a thread that has been done to death elsewhere.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have no idea if he would want the gig or not but I would like to formally nominate @Spoonman84 as the next Moderator of this forum.

Genuinely impartial judge and conducts himself well at all times. Couldn’t think of a better candidate tbh
Agree

Anyone but you

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Part of the frustration built up is perhaps surrounding the fact that Mr I did a tremendous amount of merging duplicate threads which I was appreciative of. I browse the forum using the new posts page. Recently it's gotten to the point where opening that particular page can result in seeing multiple duplicate threads. Half of them with a biased poll that has been done before as well. It's not coincidental that a lot of the polls are created by the same couple of people either.

As far as the banding together idea goes, I personally jump on humour. I'll use self depreciation more than insulting others. I won't stop being critical of ideas I disagree with, but I do try to be balanced and respectful. But as far as being organised goes, I don't think that's true. I think it's more of a case of people having decided that replying to certain people will just result in them rewording the same idea and questioning the intelligence of anyone who doesn't agree.

At this point I'll bow out of this thread. As per my original post in this thread, I think that it's useless to speculate on what the team will be a season in advance. It was a fair attempt by the op at getting another one of the speculative threads about the 2021 team going. I'm not being critical of the op. I just see it as another attempt at a thread that has been done to death elsewhere.
I think that problem could easily be solved if you banned a few thread a day types. Even a quiet word that they don’t need to give minute by minute updates in new threads

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, theres alot of debate around about who we should, should not poach to come to our club.

2021 is still a long way to go, but just for "arguments" sake, lets skip to it for a moment and lock in what we know.

No doubt there are some dreamers around who will fill in the blanks, though it's interesting who will be here and beyond.

1. DWZ
2. Meaney
5. R. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Lewis
8. Napa
9. JMK
10. To'omaga
11. CHN
12. Stimson

14. Katoa
15. Ogden

18. Okunbor
19. C. Smith
20. Crichton
21. Roumanos
22. D. Britt

Hopefully the club re-signs Josh Jackson and Brandom Wakeham ASAP
Jesus Lynne we cant do everything for you lol

dibbie83

Waterboy
Reaction score
8 .napa
9.??
10.kikau
11.chn
12.j fisher harris
13.josh j that’s what I am hearing

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

ah get fucked.......joking joking I like your comment.

I for one miss Mr. I and good work he did on this forum. Not sure how serious the "issues" were because in the real world manipulating some bullshit internet poll does rate too high in the corruption stakes.......the CEO of Westpac still got his $2.7 million 12 months notice paid out after 23 million breaches of the law.

Also I noticed a few other posters who I enjoyed Twin Turbo & Deathspell have gone quiet. Which I also regret as I liked their insight.

For me I am much more concerned about 2020 than 2021 because we have at least 26 games to play before 2021. I seriously am not interested in any more speculation about our team in 2021 until the end of the 2020 season.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I for one miss Mr. I and good work he did on this forum. Not sure how serious the "issues" were because in the real world manipulating some bullshit internet poll does rate too high in the corruption stakes........
That was the tip of the iceberg though mate. A full disclosure should’ve been made

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
8 .napa
9.??
10.kikau
11.chn
12.j fisher harris
13.josh j that’s what I am hearing
We're buying Kikau to play prop and JFH to play on an edge? ಠ_ಠ

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
And one would come in 2020
That would be Fucking outstanding. Both guns.

That said with Stimson incoming I can’t see it.

Plus we need centre urgently and both are under contract till 2023

dibbie83

Waterboy
Reaction score
That would be Fucking outstanding. Both guns.

That said with Stimson incoming I can’t see it.

Plus we need centre urgently and both are under contract till 2023
We r getting one ..kikau was coming last year but Gus made him stay at Penrith..he is not happy we all would found out soon ..we still have 29 players one more to go ..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We r getting one ..kikau was coming last year but Gus made him stay at Penrith..he is not happy we all would found out soon ..we still have 29 players one more to go ..
Both are contracted til end of 2022. Don't see it happening