Fill in the blanks for 2021

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's just silly so I won't be nominating a team. Just illustrating how low TK has gotten of late.
Well hopefully order will be restored soon enough when more people feel like the club is on the right track.
In the meantime I'll ignore the haters and try to keep it to footy talk. All good.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Until "us lot" start up a misfits team naming you guys and your various positions :grinning:

Really the new Bulldogs Team of the Century named above by AucklandDog are the ones who have the best sense of humour...all the indignant defenders are the ones who are most angry and intolerant funnily enough and resort to personal insults.
Ah yes that classic sense of humour we’ve all come to know and love from yourself, Bulldogs09, bradtalo, Alzzbulldogs and co really is first rate. Those endless negative posts and meltdowns really are in great spirited humour.

The fact that you’ve personally been offended by Auckland Dog’s team list is another fine example of that sensational sense of humour you possess.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's just silly so I won't be nominating a team. Just illustrating how low TK has gotten of late.
A sizeable portion of the threads here wind up being back and forth conversations with a few people panicking about the lack of announced signings a full year ahead of when it matters vs those who have some confidence that good signings will be made. It has gotten to the point where it's resulted in insults getting thrown in very early in the threads.

I think it hit the point where many of the people calling for some patience just got frustrated with it and are now just making light of the panicked sentiment. Only time will be able to change the minds of people on either side of the debate at this point. So if we are going to see a lot more of these threads, we might as well get some amusement from them to balance out the frustration of knowing that similar threads will pop up again when this one plays out.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyway this would be my team;

1. Wendog33
2. No1bulldog
3. Marley (VC)
4. 2144superman
5. Boxer
6. Bulldogs09 (C)
7. Sleeky
8. Teddybear
9. Alzzbulldog
10. Bradtalo
11. Certified G
12. Maroondog72
13. GrogDog

Coach: Btrainben
Manager: Mr Invisible

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyway this would be my team;

1. Wendog33
2. No1bulldog
3. Marley (VC)
4. 2144superman
5. Boxer
6. Bulldogs09 (C)
7. Sleeky
8. Teddybear
9. Alzzbulldog
10. Bradtalo
11. Certified G
12. Maroondog72
13. GrogDog

Coach: Btrainben
Manager: Mr Invisible
Fuck you for not including me you ****! Is it because I've got Slovenia in my name? And you put Brad in the before me! Alzzbulldog too. Fuck you!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck you for not including me you ****! Is it because I've got Slovenia in my name? And you put Brad in the before me! Alzzbulldog too. Fuck you!
Following up on this I demand to be made captain but only on overs. 200,000+ the 1$ I'd be offered on contract ...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And here I was trying to have a sensible discussion. I thought school holidays hadn't started yet? Then again, judging by the recent posts by trolls on here, it's clear a lot of people never went to school...

It's funny how those alleged smarter fans who sit on their high horse who claim the be the most sensible, patient and reasonable are along the most immature and closed minded people on this forum. And that's saying a lot. Carry on children... Call out if you need help wiping your bum!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whats long, hard and has cum in it? Cucumber
Haha. I don't know.. Your daddy's cock before he used to put it in your ass?

Or did he tell you it was a cucumber?

It all makes sense now...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Haha. I don't know.. Your daddy's cock before he used to put it in your ass?

Or did he tell you it was a cucumber?

It all makes sense now...
Careful now, ratboy will get turned on

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A sizeable portion of the threads here wind up being back and forth conversations with a few people panicking about the lack of announced signings a full year ahead of when it matters vs those who have some confidence that good signings will be made. It has gotten to the point where it's resulted in insults getting thrown in very early in the threads.

I think it hit the point where many of the people calling for some patience just got frustrated with it and are now just making light of the panicked sentiment. Only time will be able to change the minds of people on either side of the debate at this point. So if we are going to see a lot more of these threads, we might as well get some amusement from them to balance out the frustration of knowing that similar threads will pop up again when this one plays out.
You, and others, are lumping together every poster who is not satisfied with our results, coaching, recruitment, to the very few who have gone completely rogue in their illogical posts.

Those crazy Topics and replies from the extreme agitators on both sides do not in any way represent the diversified opinions of the vast majority on here.

If you dont like the poster. If you dont agree with the Topic or opinion, then dont give them the oxygen.

You just get sucked in and ruin sensible, robust discussion.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And here I was trying to have a sensible discussion. I thought school holidays hadn't started yet? Then again, judging by the recent posts by trolls on here, it's clear a lot of people never went to school...

It's funny how those alleged smarter fans who sit on their high horse who claim the be the most sensible, patient and reasonable are along the most immature and closed minded people on this forum. And that's saying a lot. Carry on children... Call out if you need help wiping your bum!
It has become impossible to have a sensible discussion without a whole avalanche of abuse.

If ever anyone needed foolproof evidence of the need for a moderator, who had the time to monitor this site, it is now.

The way this site has degenerated to a mindless agenda driven rabble sure does sit as a clear reminder of Mr I's strong governance.

I had my fights with him and he was an opinionated ba$tard but the level of bad language and pure hate and vitriol would not be happening now if he was still nurturing TK.

For our sakes, and the sake of TK, I hope he is asked to come back and clean up the place.