Fifita reveals support for Lodge rehab

Would you allow Lodge back into the NRL?

• Yes. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No. He is a fucking animal and he doesnt deserve the priveledge of a lucrative NRL contract.

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow Nrl must be so proud they bailed out Matt lodge fukn awesome player.................

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait until he plays SOO, and then 60 minutes will pay him $600K for how he has redeemed himself!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does Bennett have a penchant for crims?
I think its bullshit to rush this joke straight into first grade while clown prince Carney cannot be used.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Havent read all these posts but the problem with Lodge,Packer, the Warriors baby killer et all when they make their comeback is what happens when they become huge players?

The media has a field day on it, gets 40% of the populace ANGRY and then NRL loses fans and mums.

I think the NRL need to impose a US style CIMT (Crimes involving Moral Turpitude) baseline, where incidents under the CIMT line (mouth pissing, running from cars, barfights, groping etc) can incur the usual wrath and recover but the 'vile' crimes like head stomping, molestation, home invasion, attempted murder etc are banned for life with no coming back.

Announce it and say its new policy starting next year no negotiation.

We dont see this in the NFL because players dont fuck with their prospects.

And yes i know that the Rugby Union factor makes it hard, but I guarantee Union wont like being a criminal dumping ground after a while.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt he'll stay in first grade long... then it'll be Redcliffe, and eventually fading to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.