Fifita brothers attend junior league game despite 12-month ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
ANDREW and David Fifita have reportedly broken their 12 month bans from attending Penrith District rugby league games after turning up to a St. Mary’s reserve grade match at the weekend.

Fairfax Media*is reporting the twins were in attendance for St. Mary’s game at King’s Way Oval last weekend despite copping year long bans from the Penrith and District Junior Rugby League for abusing an official last month.

The Cronulla pair are currently serving six-week NRL suspensions, with Andrew also copping a $30,000 fine over the incident.

Phil Cummins, the general manager of the PDJRL told*Fairfax Media*that the organisation will make their concerns known to the Sharks.

“I’m going to put in a message to the footy manager just to say that for the game, their own interests and the interests of Cronulla, they should stay away,” Cummins said.

“I’d like them to just stay away, keep up their side of the bargain and just stay away from the junior league. Good luck to them at Cronulla.”

http://m.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-p...ite-12-month-ban/story-fn2mcuj6-1227490501999

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noticed one of them, possibly Andrew is in a 'I didn't want to believe I had a problem' segment of the footy show tomorrow night

~cb.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Andrew is doing everything possible to get his contract torn up so he can sign else where lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Andrew is doing everything possible to get his contract torn up so he can sign else where lol
They really must be retarded. It's only been a couple of weeks into the ban and they have been caught. Maybe Andrew should have worn his stupid costume he had on to go to the Sharks game...or maybe he wants to join Union so he keeps f'in up.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
why are they hanging out at junior league anyway?

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol why the sudden want to go to junior games?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why should we not be surprised considering they felt they had done nothing wrong in the first place? Are there legal conditions imposed on the bans because if they are they should be in trouble....AGAIN!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
why are they hanging out at junior league anyway?
They help out a lot apparently. Coaching and reffing etc.

There are people saying they haven't done anything wrong because they were on the other side of the fence. Apparently that means they didn't breach the ban because technically they didn't step foot on the field. However they were close enough to the field to speak to players.

The guys are absolute morons. Even if they arent' technically on the field, this is still clearly going to cause them issues. If they had any brains they would just keep entirely clear for the 12 months and then work on rebuilding their repuation at junior level after that, sadly brains isn't something they have.

All I can say is thank the lord we didn't sign Andrew.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
some people can make mistakes and learn a good lesson from them.....how ever these 2 idiots just dont get it and deserve all that comes their way

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They really must be retarded. It's only been a couple of weeks into the ban and they have been caught. Maybe Andrew should have worn his stupid costume he had on to go to the Sharks game...or maybe he wants to join Union so he keeps f'in up.
Maybe they both want to go back to the days of stealing cars from mt druitt

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think they're truly just complete morons. Fifta has said how stupid he is and he's telling the truth.

Also wouldn't he be unable to sign with another club if he did something like this? The NRL would most likely ban them for a period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.