Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh fuck em I agree..i'm deathriding France and Spain mainly now..not a Portugal fan either so add them in to my losers band of teams.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brazil loses?

How rigged is this shit lol

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The football and results we have seen in this World Cup so far has been top notch, a joy to watch For all the negativity about Qatar’s human rights, the timing of this tournament and so on , this has not transpired on the football pitch. There have been some cracker games.
We are in the knockout stages and teams are a little more cautious and conservative in this stage of the tournament but I’m expecting more great matches.
Lets be realistic the Socceroos are major underdogs Argentina , The Argies are finding some form at the right time. My mind says we can’t do it but my heart says we will. The longer the game goes without conceding the more that will be in our favour . Let’s goooooo.
The Americans will give Holland a hard time as will Morocco against Spain . Portugal won’t have it all their way against Switzerland either and Japan will push Croatia . I wouldn’t be surprised if there is an upset in any of these 4 match ups .
Brazil will breeze past Korea as will France against Poland who scraped through.
England should beat Senegal .

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yanks getting pumped :hearteyes: the SBS analysts found it hard to split them which I found surprising, the chick Sarah Walsh couldn't pick her nose from what I've seen so far though.
Dutch are controlling this game at their speed and
worthy 2-0 leaders.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This lad Cody Gakpo looks a promising player, young and has all the skills and speed to burn.