Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So did Australia make it? Let’s go Aussie

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm thinking about backing Brazil(or Argentina)thoughts?
A new corporate bookie is offering $101 odds on ANY team as the outright winner.Max bet is $10 though..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cahill was great for us made us look for one campaign at least that we belonged at or near that level lol.How the fuck didn't we beat Italy I'll go to my grave never knowing.

Gamble responsibly but I'll be having a multi bet on probably 4 group winners, all fairly logical though there is always some chance one will shit the bed and miss or run 2nd.
England, Argentina, France and Brazil and have Potugal as a possible alternate to sub in and the Poms out.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty good and you have some futures bets on for next year too with the Afl and NRL.and a small outlay
I noticed the racing ones first they also offered $21 on Anamoe for the Cox Plate(he is a fairly dominant 2.30 fav)..that offer has expired now though.

Again gamble responsibly i don't want to encourage ppl to take it up but its easy as to join and I.D verify etc.
$10 on each code u want to win a grand, so on the World Cup and NRL I'd give myself a flukers chance at least of nabbing one of them.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty good and you have some futures bets on for next year too with the Afl and NRL.and a small outlay
I noticed the racing ones first they also offered $21 on Anamoe for the Cox Plate(he is a fairly dominant 2.30 fav)..that offer has expired now though.

Again gamble responsibly i don't want to encourage ppl to take it up but its easy as to join and I.D verify etc.
$10 on each code u want to win a grand, so on the World Cup and NRL I'd give myself a flukers chance at least of nabbing one of them.
Awesome chance at a decent collect.

Thanks man

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we have a goose as a manager, graham arnold asked for a national day of celebration when we fluked a penalty shootout win liking it to the americas cup victory

then he calls the France, Denmark, Australia, Tunisia group the group of death, he is a moron and first time ever im hoping for the worst for australia at the world cup just so his media friends can't spin it into a positive

this is the easiest group australia has had at the world cup btw, with a very winnable game

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well, what does Foz aka Craig Foster have to say about our chances? He knows boats!
I used to enjoy the coverage with him, sweetheart Lucy Zelic and the late Les Murray on SBS.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have a goose as a manager, graham arnold asked for a national day of celebration when we fluked a penalty shootout win liking it to the americas cup victory

then he calls the France, Denmark, Australia, Tunisia group the group of death, he is a moron and first time ever im hoping for the worst for australia at the world cup just so his media friends can't spin it into a positive

this is the easiest group australia has had at the world cup btw, with a very winnable game
Hoping for the worst for Australia? Over a grudge on the manager?

Geez pal, that Is a pretty shitty attitude.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hoping for the worst for Australia? Over a grudge on the manager?

Geez pal, that Is a pretty shitty attitude.
its a positive attitude actually, ive seen it here when people wanted trent barrett gone so they hoped for a bigger loss

people who wanted trent barrett to stay and for our performances to be ok had the idiot attitude

graham arnold is the cancer of australian football, ange postecoglou was chased out to make way for him, 15 years ago the search for a top manager was aborted to give him a chance, this is the story of a football media and fraternity desperate to make him happen at the expense of everything

i thought he was banished 12 years ago, but its one of those cancers that keeps coming back