Soccer FIFA Womens world cup

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*amazed someone hasn't pulled out the "I'd drag my scrotum over miles of razor wire, lava and broken glass just to hear the muffled sounds of her farting through a walkie talkie" line yet*

Whoa whoa whoa... hold the phone... you're not proud of me anymore???
https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...d-game-discussion.112884/page-10#post-3546105
How do you not remember Kennel folklore? :D
https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...he-footy-show-today.98123/page-3#post-2794003

Dogtime AKA GLENDOGGIES cracking the shits over a near identical thread/comments over Hodkos partner.

@south of heaven and @ASSASSIN will remember this one fondly.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
*amazed someone hasn't pulled out the "I'd drag my scrotum over miles of razor wire, lava and broken glass just to hear the muffled sounds of her farting through a walkie talkie" line yet*

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...he-footy-show-today.98123/page-3#post-2794003

Dogtime AKA GLENDOGGIES cracking the shits over a near identical thread/comments over Hodkos partner.

Hmmm that incident was before I became a regular on here lol. Still... the things I would do for Alanna Ferguson are so disgusting, that I make myself sick just think about it... but at the same time... her heavenly body and angelic face give me the motivation I need to continue these sick, disturbing thoughts I have corrupting my mind.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Kerr is a tap in merchant.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm that incident was before I became a regular on here lol. Still... the things I would do for Alanna Ferguson are so disgusting, that I make myself sick just think about it... but at the same time... her heavenly body and angelic face give me the motivation I need to continue these sick, disturbing thoughts I have corrupting my mind.
and so the cycle continues :D

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
On the topic of women's sports - are you all warming to the idea of watching them?

I recall a few years ago, the quality was terrible and it was unwatchable for me. But I find myself slightly more and more interested (but it could also just be my patriotism for this great country coming through). I may even watch the womens SOO this Friday - I remember last years' was a good spectacle.

I mean ... TBF I really shouldn't complain about quality when I have an A-league membership LOL
Mate, I’m getting there too with women’s sport/s...but it has taken a while.

I think it’s psychological also, I remember when the Matilda’s lost 7-0 to the Newcastle Jets Under 15’s boys a couple of years back and a couple of mates of mine who were working at the Jets at the time said it could’ve been double that, I realised it’s less about comparing men’s v women’s sports and more about seeing it for what it is.

I do think it’s great that there’s now pathways for them to make a professional career out of sports they love playing though and the exposure is just great for the game in general (not that it really needs it mind you).

Last edited:

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Still my favourite of all favs along with the Brett finch thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Still my favourite of all favs along with the Brett finch thread
and David Hollands "crack at" thread.

We should probably create a Kennel folklore / Hall of Fame subforum where all the great threads can reside for generations to enjoy.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won't reply, he was so sick to his stomach (over the rimjob comments) that he developed stomach ulcers.
Maybe he learnt his lesson from the last few times over, good to see people grow.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, I’m getting there too with women’s sport/s...but it has taken a while.

I think it’s psychological also, I remember when the Matilda’s lost 7-0 to the Newcastle Jets Under 15’s boys a couple of years back and a couple of mates of mine who were working at the Jets at the time said it could’ve been double that, I realised it’s less about comparing men’s v women’s sports and more about seeing it for what it is.

I do think it’s great that there’s now pathways for them to make a professional career out of sports they love playing though and the exposure is just great for the game in general (not that it really needs it mind you).
And therein lies the difficulty I too, have faced.

I recall John McEnroe being called out for not stating Serena Williams is the GOAT of Tennis, but the best FEMALE tennis player of all time. And when questioned why he did not call her the GOAT of all Tennis, but rather by her gender, he flat out said because men's tennis is a different sport, and women would effectively lose 99 times out of 100 to men. They are built differently, and went through all the differences. He was lambasted for it.

Going back to your comment, it looks like JME see sport the same way you do. They are different sports. Yes, the rule might be the same, but the manner in which they play is different.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Kerr the tap in merchant missed another penalty and that's game over

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it doesn't matter if kerr missed or not, our keeper would need 105 attempts before stopping one