FIFA Corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so they are going after australia and the english FA for corruption to deflect away from qatar and russia, they said that australia bribed in its bid but it didnt affect the integrity of the vote

btw of course australia bribed in its bid, i knew it when the bid cost $46m, lol tell me exactly what costs 46m ffs, but this situation is because australia tried to get a refund (imagine if a cop accepts your bribe and still arrests you tbh), also fifa were angry that their integrity was being questioned by people who participated in the corruption process

the point is fifa should tell the true story, australia bribed but we didnt bribe enough to beat the qatar bribe, aka you need to bribe to get a world cup

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you all seen the John Oliver video on corruption? I don't know all that much about the situation but the video is a good laugh, and from the little I know it lines up with the facts.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol they went in and arrested some executives in their swiss hotel on behalf of a US investigation

they should arrest everybody tbh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think they arrested everyone who couldn't afford to pay the standard $20 million bribe.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I think they arrested everyone who couldn't afford to pay the standard $20 million bribe.
i would love to work at fifa ffs, its even better than politics i would have my hand out just like everybody else

":phone:hi fifazilla, im with NBC television and i want to talk about the world cup tv package for 2022;)"

"you want that tv rights deal that much? hmm ok well how about a large pizza delivered to my hotel room ;) :pizza: ;)"

":ohwell: wtf"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Step Ladder is the main corrupt ****.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In other words Australia should have kept the mouth shut... Now we have absolutely no hope of hosting future WC

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
$46 million spent on just the application and a whim....this money found it way into pockets of corrupt officials everywhere and now the world knows how corrupt big sport and the sporting world is

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like i always say, if you can rig the FIFA World Cup, you can rig a bogan sport run by dumb ***** like the nrl.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some official made $10,000.000.00 in bribes. The vice president Jack Warner pocketed that sum . He is going to jail for sure.
But that is a just 10 million in a multi billion dollar industry sport.
We are all in the wrong business. Become instant millionaires as FIFA officials or a player manager.

$150,000.000 in bribes but the upcoming World cups are still going to be hosted by Russia and Qatar.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
How can everyone under the president get charged and yet the president is still there. If this as a public listed company he would of resigned straight away. FIFA is a joke and the world now knows it. Let's hope the big sponsorships pull out.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't be surprised if UEFA and other federations rock the boat and threaten to withdraw from FIFA and form a new football body.
It all depends how the sponsors react to the farcical re-election of that dirty rat Blatter.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
What a f*cking joke.. had the perfect opportunity to tell that corrupt wanker to f*ck off but instead he got reelected ffs

Blatter won, Football lost.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Sepp Blatter has resigned as President of FIFA

He's finally f*cking gone!

That corrupt prick is probably off to shred as many documents as he can..

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sepp Blatter has resigned as President of FIFA

He's finally f*cking gone!

That corrupt prick is probably off to shred as many documents as he can..
Bout bloody time... That muppet has absolutely ruined everything he has touched. FIFA is an absolute joke at the moment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.