Field width

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Does the width of the field look smaller or is it just me
I've been saying the same thing lol. Looked like the 10-20m zone in our end was shorter than the next 20-30m zone lol

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Suburban stadiums don't have camera angles/distance like the better ones.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking at the width of the holes in Cameron Munsters jeans on tv Matty John's show, second time I've seen him in them, horrendous look, like his poor and has worn the knees out, his fashion sense is terrible.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm looking at the width of the holes in Cameron Munsters jeans on tv Matty John's show, second time I've seen him in them, horrendous look, like his poor and has worn the knees out, his fashion sense is terrible.
Hahahaha. When i was in school I used to rip my jeans that i bought from Kmart/Lowes (being into metal/punk and such) and the others laughed at me. Now they pay top dollar for high end fashion designers to do it for them FKNLMAO!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The field was unusually shorter being there today, its an oval ground with weird placements of facilities and stands, still was an ok ground for Bundaberg (in which is povo as fuck).

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just doesn't look as good on tv when games are played on these types of grounds. Camera elevation is minimal.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha. When i was in school I used to rip my jeans that i bought from Kmart/Lowes (being into metal/punk and such) and the others laughed at me. Now they pay top dollar for high end fashion designers to do it for them FKNLMAO!
I had some cool metal shirts I loved, ACDC, Iron Maiden, Metallica and Slayer.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In goal was definitely smaller , thought Burto was going to dive over the dead ball line when he scored. Who gives a shit tho.