FFS Sake Just Bite The Bullet On Drugs

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
big pharma will push and pressure governments to keep it illegal or restricted, plant based pain relief or medication or remedies cost big pharma billions of government subsided funding dollars

can see the benefits of weed for pain relief and the oils for the treatment of some cancers and illnesses, can also see the legal side of having it in your system under current laws where your charged with having it in your system
there needs to be a major overhaul and rethink on this

and im saying this as a non drinker and as a person who has never even dabbled in drugs

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
big pharma will push and pressure governments to keep it illegal
Yep big pharma....they'll think why chill out weed went we got Valium and Xanax. Way more respectable that taking weed and growing dreadlocks.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess it's fine to be off your face on wine or beer but oh no not on weed.
Agree with what posters have said, you don't get many weeders going home and bashing the wife and kids.

Yep we probably are conservative but some social change happened and when (hoping) Labor win the State election, maybe with the Greens they take it a step further and see what happens.
Went to a punk metal festival at a brewery in Adelaide over the weekend, practically every person was smoking weed ,and drinking, best gig experience I've had as far as crowd no fights, no ***** passed out spewing didn't see 1 bit of trouble, personally that combination destroys me but ,I did observe a fuckton of people passing joints around while having a beer it seemed to worked on this occasion

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cops wouldn’t be happy , means they have to test that at rbt every time also

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
1.5 million cash seized, someone somewhere getting high.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1.5 million cash seized, someone somewhere getting high.
Man we get a lot of these stories and I wonder how many are just give ups so the cops spend all their time on one operation. Meanwhile bigger amounts go untouched cause they've got the cops busy.

Anyways its only small nobodys they nab 90% of the time....I think.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Merrywana needs to be legal in every OZ state. Let a house grow up to 3 plants for personal use. The War on Drugs costs billions and does what ? Arrest some low dealer or some poor sod buying a taste.

OK I've got a interest here, I used to grow 2 plants and enjoyed a nice Sativa joint. Have been off it now for about 12 months.

Thing is folk are gonna buy it anyway, they want it or script meds. Weed ( imho) is less dangerous than grog. Canberra made it legal and the place hasn't come crashing down.

Small amounts of coke fine but stuff like crack or meth I don't know nothing about them.

In 2019 in Amsterdam I went to a cafe got a joint that seriously blew me away. But here you can go to a doc and get a script of weed. But it's stupid expensive. The stupid thing is you can legally buy weed seeds here ( for like display) and grow your own. I know I've done it.

I think we need to lock at this to drop crime rates and cops time going after with some bloke with half a ounce.

Thing is it might be OK but pollies have no balls but grog. Sure get yourself paralytic every Sat night.
I've been to a cafe in Amsterdam and nearly got stoned off the smell alone. Not safe IMO.